PA: Rausch Creek Guided Trail Ride February 15th, 2004 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PA: Rausch Creek Guided Trail Ride February 15th, 2004

Well I hooked up my scanner today and got the following code P1836, P1874, P1838.

P1836 is Transmission Transfer Case Front Shaft Speed Sensor Circuit Failure.

P1838 is Transmission Transfer Case Shift Motor Circuit Failure.

P1874 is Transmission Automatic Hall Effect Sensor Power Circuit Failure.

Pain in the butt.. It looks like I'll probably need a some new sensors & possibly maybe a new shift motor. I'll get some sensors tomorrow since they are not that expensive. Hopefully the shift motor is okay..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by rockcrawlr007
ahhhhh....gettin pulled out by a ford :eek: :(

had a great time yesterday, its good to wheel with somethin other then jeeps all the time...really :D .

heres a link to my pics....hope ya like em :)
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287690017

Could be worse, could have been a chevy. :p :D

You got some good pics, thanks got getting some shots of my truck.

looks like i missed another cool run :(

sorry I wasnt there.... I was mad sick over the weekend...

anyway, Ill be at paragon this coming weekend for that run. new t-case is being installed now... new steering is in and damn tight... finally!!!! rear locker and re-drilled lug pattern (6 on 5.5) for the rear going in very soon.

Ok, time for some pix. Don't have a lot but here are some we do have. Thanks to all the Jeepers (and the Bronco) with us. We all had a good time.

Getting ready to try and pull a Jeep out of the mud.
4156fishing_for_Jeeps.jpg

Tank listing a little in the mud
4156stuck_tank.jpg

Tank "Flexing"
4156flexitank.jpg

Tank in more mud
4156Tank_in_mud.jpg

Special Ed eyeing up the hole that ate quite a few trucks
4156special_ed.jpg

Zukkini on the prowl
4156muddy_zuk.jpg

Tool in a rut
4156tool_1.jpg

Tool out and about
4156tool_3.jpg

'Nother shot of Tool
4156tool_2.jpg

ahh my pics look real good...thanks Doug for puttin them up for me..

whats with the flatbed truck?

Originally posted by sk1er17
whats with the flatbed truck?

That's Spas' way of transporting her rig.. since the truck isn't registered & tagged.. Lucky her works as a tow truck driver..

Originally posted by Doug
Could be worse, could have been a chevy. :p :D

You got some good pics, thanks got getting some shots of my truck.

hahahaha....good point :D .

now wheres the pics of me pullin the ford out :p ;)

You pullin a ford out? i don't recall such things?? :p :D

Hey i noticed you had your pics hosted on OK auto's website, you have work done there or somethin?

beleive it or not.. my alignment isnt out. when ever i back the tires start to camber in for some reason.. once i pull foward they straighten out.
thus is the nature of Ford IFS. back up, and you get lots of negative camber. pull forward, and it goes back to normal. its a preloaded A-arm issue. they all do it (even the lowered trucks).

Holy..... remind me to post sooner so I don't have to comment on so much stuff at once from now on, LOL

I had a fantastic time at Rausch Creek, thanks VERY much to Brian (sp?) for being so patient with me getting stuck all the time :rolleyes: and thanks to the nuts in the slimer Cj- you guys had Bri and I rollin a few times "What's that noise? *turns around to see the guys in the bright green jeep whooping it up for no apparent reason* Oh, it's the Jeepers!" We always go to McDonald's in Pine Grove to settle down after a day of Raush Creek, you guys should join us next time!!!!

Your buddy with the Bronc did really good- I was honestly expecting him to autograph at least one tree but he powered that beast through everything! I have a good pic o him that I'll post as soon as my bestest buddy scans them on for me :) Rockcrawlr007, if that was you in the red J**P behind me, muchos gracias for pulling me backwards out of those ruts.

As for the rest of you whackos- Ben, you...you..... just wait! Vengence is a dish best served cold! Jeff, thank you for the multiple tugs and all the work you did on Tank just so I could beat it all out of him again. Ed, very nice to meet you and wheel with another first gen- you've got an awesome truck. Fug, you're a slacker. Not even one broken part this time!!! :D Tara, you're pretty cool company- come out and hang with us more often ;) Just make sure you don't get any fug cooties, there's no known cure!

Sorry I was so friendly with the gas pedal this time- it's hard to tell which way the wheel is facing with the I-beams being so out of wack! *hunting for 6" skysmacker lift now* I promise I'll have tow hooks front and rear next time, too!

Hrm i wonder what lindsy was thinking here.. if i hit it at 30mpg will i fly over the top??

I think only Al has acheived 30 MPG....:D

oh BTW, I think that's Jeff saying "Ouchie" ;)

Sheesh....you don't realize how hard you womp on your Explorer til you watch the video :eek:

Originally posted by Spas
oh BTW, I think that's Jeff saying "Ouchie" ;)

Sheesh....you don't realize how hard you womp on your Explorer til you watch the video :eek:

Actually Lindsy I think it was me.. I've notice the sound of it is alot louder & crisper so I'm guessing it was me.. Yeah you did give that Explorer a hard womp..

Originally posted by james t
ok, who said "ouchie" in that video? cmon, fess up. please God let it be Doug...

Bwahaha, That wasn't me.. I'll leave all the dumb comments to you. :p

Originally posted by Spas
Rockcrawlr007, if that was you in the red J**P behind me, muchos gracias for pulling me backwards out of those ruts.

thats me....no wheres the pics??? :p and whats with bleepin out the word JEEP :D . drop me a line next time you guys are headin out...i'd be happy to join ya'll. hit up my email at rockcrawlr007@dejazzd.com or on AIM s/n orangemen007.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by rockcrawlr007
...and whats with bleepin out the word JEEP :D ...

'round this neck of the woods J**p is a four letter word. The filters block it out :p :D!

j/k we had a great time with everyone out there. Heck, they even let me bring my Sammy!!

Back