Show your 1st gen flex | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show your 1st gen flex

No, we just need some people in here who can flex a TTB :D

Edit: Here, found and old pic of the Zimmerman explorer:

zimexp.jpg

TTB Pride! :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...:eek:..I'm definately not posting my X after that pic...:p:

there's no way i can beat 91exploreron37s :(

you'll get some flex pix next weekend

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! :p:

beams137.jpg

I'm going to bring my floor jack to Moab and we'll have a flex-off. I want to take a close look at how yours cycles vs. mine.

sold my 33s too, 35s on in that picture too :wavey:

I'm going to bring my floor jack to Moab and we'll have a flex-off. I want to take a close look at how yours cycles vs. mine.

sold my 33s too, 35s on in that picture too :wavey:

alright sounds cool. i had to shorten my limit strap on hte drivers side :( there was to much toe change when it dropped farther than that pic.

i also want to see yours cycle. want to check ou the autofab setup

Is it "safe" to trim the bump stops to allow for more up ward travel?

Yea cuz the axle hits the drop bracket(R/C kit) I know because mine has and it cut the breather hose off. I didnt install the drivers side bumpstop drop bracket.

copykat, now that i look at the pictures together, maybe stock stye steering would work better than the stupidlift stuff :rolleyes:

copy, have you measured your tavel? i just measured mine today, a nice 19" of travel :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dude it looks like you live in the middle of nowhere:D

I do:D

copykat, now that i look at the pictures together, maybe stock stye steering would work better than the stupidlift stuff :rolleyes:

copy, have you measured your tavel? i just measured mine today, a nice 19" of travel :D

I'm modifying the Superrunner linkage to drop the center an extra 2". I haven't measured travel yet with the new beams. I'll be getting my skid plate today so I'll get it on and maybe take a couple new pictures. I'll measure travel while I'm at it too.

Back