Torque Monster header availability teaser... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Torque Monster header availability teaser...

Thank you for a straight up answer. I've sent out an e-mail just to be sure.

Erica is very quick on her responses <30 minutes during regular work hours for sure.

Tbars: these are the same price however I am not sure if they will have the Torque Monster Header logo plate on them as pictures we have previously seen. I'm waiting on pics from merbs as he has his already. Mine are about 6 business days away.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here is the response I'd received from Erica:

** Made to Order and it takes 2-3 weeks**
**Shipping method Fedex Ground, unless customer specifies other shipping method at an additional charge.

1996 to 1997 -1/2 (early 97’ model until build date 12/96) Internal EGR system only. Headers are “ Smooth Tubes” (GT40 Heads)

*$689 plus $45 s/h = $ 734.00 (add CA Taxes only to orders placed in CA)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1997 – ½ to 2001 (from build date 01/97 to 2001) External EGR is required and new modified EGR tube comes with the Headers (GT40-P heads)

*$789 plus $45 s/h= $834.00(add CA taxes only to orders placed in CA)

**In order to place the order and to hold the header, payment must be made at the time the order is placed. **

They do exist...

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Nice!!

So- after all of this time and heartache- above it says that these were the people making the TM headers all along? Was Bob even involved in the process other than selling them, or did Bob work for them? Did he really build them, or was it contracted out? I know I spent time trying to get a set for my first (2) V8's and gave up both time due to non-responses. That sucks if these people were always around and nobody knew it.

So- after all of this time and heartache- above it says that these were the people making the TM headers all along? Was Bob even involved in the process other than selling them, or did Bob work for them? Did he really build them, or was it contracted out? I know I spent time trying to get a set for my first (2) V8's and gave up both time due to non-responses. That sucks if these people were always around and nobody knew it.

Maybe Bob was the guy who Paid for the runs of them to be made. ;)

There I go speculating.

The bottom line, is, if these are available now, and the turn around is good, then this is great news. Time will tell.

Agreed- moving forward is a good thing. It just sucks in hindsight that so many people got run around needlessly. Oh well, guess I'll just have to get a set now. :D

I'm still waiting on mine to ship but it has only been a week and a half. I will let y'all know when I get them!

Was Bob even involved in the process other than selling them, or did Bob work for them? Did he really build them, or was it contracted out?

I know he personally modified mine for the body lift, but it was from one of the batches from his supplier.

Looks like I'm next up!
-4D76-4E14-894B-4233CCCF9512-2597-000000FD94A3EF7A.jpg

About what? They're here. They're on. They're awesome. Check out my follow up thread.

LINK

Back