Truck Haven for Thanksgiving '07 | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven for Thanksgiving '07

...froaders in glamis right now on a quad...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah he is. *******.

ha! looks like i'll be winning the race by default! even though we're not having it :D

ha! looks like i'll be winning the race by default! even though we're not having it :D

Well I just got a call......:confused:

I am not gonna be able to stay at the womans place as long as planned soo...

I guess I will be making it after all. I am going to be leaving San Jose on friday morning and I should get there sometime Friday night.:D

ooh that's a hike!

Is anyone going to be there on Thanksgiving? Or is everyone arriving Friday and Saturday?

...if everyone else or a few will be there turkey day, it looks like i might be there that day too...the glamis group i was going with changed their schedule ...:dunno:

btw again, what cb channel out there??? channel 1???

Is anyone going to be there on Thanksgiving? Or is everyone arriving Friday and Saturday?

...if everyone else or a few will be there turkey day, it looks like i might be there that day too...the glamis group i was going with changed their schedule ...:dunno:

btw again, what cb channel out there??? channel 1???

I am 50/50 right now have to check with the family and see what there are doing for turkey day dinner.

last time we were running channel 4 Ted

I'm going out Friday.

friday

Friday for me too. I will be leaving sometime friday morning from San Jose and be there sometime friday night. Not sure what direction I will take yet. It depends on whet seems easiest.:D

Show will be there early Thursday and I'll be there Thursday afternoon

I'll probably be there about 3 hours after I get up.

There's a chance my dad might come out for a day with his Jeep TJ, i hope you guys don't give him too hard a time for driving a Jeep ;). I know no one will, there was a jeep last time, and Brother of Jefe's got one too. Besides, it's better to wheel that than nothing at all :thumbsup:. I can't wait to get out there!

I don't think we are going to make this run, just got back from Death Valley a few hours ago. With the price of fuel in the Valley ($4.15 per gallon), my off road budget is shot. It cost over $70.00 to fill up the Explorer nearly every day for the week!:eek: Might make a day run on Saturday, we will see.

oooo Mounty71 is an Elite now:D:thumbsup:

oooo Mounty71 is an Elite now

Whoa i did not even notice that! I only sent in the payment a few hours ago.

oooo Mounty71 is an Elite now:D:thumbsup:
Ruh roh -- danger!
PID_19008.gif

They are now saying it's going to be windy through next weekend:mad:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We can handle a lil wind. Just make sure you bring gogles. :D hehe.

Atleast I am gonna be sleeping in my truck. I don't have to worry about the wind.:cool:

Back