What have you done to/with your X today? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What have you done to/with your X today?

started my 94( running on 5cycl. and the tranny is still locked in all foward gears) went in the field and cut some donuts...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I actually pretty much forgot that I still owned an Explorer. It still sits in front of my mom's place with a busted transmission.

I got eaten alive by Mosquito's working on the EX today!

Today, got the full size spare under for road trip, (looks funny), replaced front drivers lights w/new, rewired low voltage underbody led's and fluro's,

Had more to do, but the nasty bugs wouldn't let me continue!

oh, oh, but I did make an offer on 2 different explorers to trade for my bmw. we'll see how that goes. both 1st gen.

pulled the driveshafts and replaced the u-joints. 1 step closer to running Truckhaven in Oct

I got a basic tune up in the works, changing the spark plugs, plug wires, pcv valve, o2 sensor, and fuel filter, I have the parts now all i need is the time.

Fixed some wiring issues under the dash.. now have wipers again, and hopefully with that short gone we won't blow the 60 amp main fuse anymore..

Just about ready for Wheeling season..

~Mark

Wash, Meguiars UQD, Vac'd, Interior QD, Leather cleaned, and No Touch'd the tires. She be all shiny now... :)

Did the Big 3 with some knu 1/0 ;)

Leaving for Idaho tomorrow, gonna be gone for the rest of the week. If the X gets "Green Stickered" in my mom's neighborhood and gets towed away before I get back, I'm gonna be PISSED!

Drove it to work. drove it home. realized the quart of oil in the back was leaking, then i soaped, scrubbed and shop-vac'd the carpet for about an hour. oops.

this past weekend i rotated the tires, set the tow-in, replaced the dented fender.. put in a new cd/mp3 head unit, and fixed the off-road lights in the front bumper.

Back