Why its good to remove your console.. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Why its good to remove your console..

Was it on this forum that the guy found that a mouse had stored dog food in his overhead console? I remember looking at pictures and laughing my ass off. BTW guys, if possible, don't use glue traps. Those things are pretty horrific for the little guys caught in 'em.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good stuff!

I had pulled my console out as well as my carpet over this weekend, and found toys, candy, french fries, mold, and 4.73 in change (including the gold Sacagawea dollar coin). However, no evidence of any rodents to my surprise.

yeah when i pulled my console i found a ferrets nest of hair, i'm guessing past owner had a ferret and it liked to go under there somehow? i didn't get that lucky as far as change, just a buck or two max. and a bunch of cheetos.

Was it on this forum that the guy found that a mouse had stored dog food in his overhead console? I remember looking at pictures and laughing my ass off. BTW guys, if possible, don't use glue traps. Those things are pretty horrific for the little guys caught in 'em.

Yes, I remember coming across that one on here not long ago.

i pulled mine out of my first gen and found a couple of old budz from yesteryear. would have been good to smoke a decade or so ago.

Back