2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa! | Page 20 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Where do you want to go wheeling for the 2011 AFN's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright Linds, as long as you promise me some good trails I'll be there!

You just made my day, Jake :D I promise we'll hit some 'real' challenges, and I'll even take the sway bar off (for the first time in years) and run them with you! What would you like on your sweet tater?

Tim... you might wanna bring a 5 point harness now, LOL.

Bats, ramps are definitely in order for this methinks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sounds interesting.... I might show up :)

You're not allowed to show up. I'm gonna lock you in the closet for the weekend :p:

i call dibs on wheelchair flip

Please remember to keep the shenanigans at the Homewood Suites to a minimum...They have been very good to us over the years and we don't want to mess that up.

Other than that...carry on!!! :p:

homewood is all about the show freeland is all hell

btw jeff you have your '11 in the wrong list:
'66 Mustang Coupe, '04 Mustang Mach 1, '08 Focus, '11 Explorer XLT
"Ex"plorer's: '92 Sport, '94 Sport, '01 XLS

unless you dont count it as an ex =p

btw jeff you have your '11 in the wrong list:
'66 Mustang Coupe, '04 Mustang Mach 1, '08 Focus, '11 Explorer XLT
"Ex"plorer's: '92 Sport, '94 Sport, '01 XLS

unless you dont count it as an ex =p

"Ex"plorers is Explorers I USED to own, hence the "Ex" part... :p:

ooooooo true continue then

Please remember to keep the shenanigans at the Homewood Suites to a minimum...They have been very good to us over the years and we don't want to mess that up.

Other than that...carry on!!! :p:

So i guess that rules out 3am Streaking then ?:p:

So i guess that rules out 3am Streaking then ?:p:

Only if you claim you're from the Galaxy club (those that have been to the show will understand)...and we WILL post videos...:p:

why do i have a felling that you have to post that each and every year!

and if we get stuck on the hill again this year, bring the wheel chair to the show. i'll squeeze my fat arse in it, and zoom down the hill!

*sings in perfect chris farley voice* "fat guy in a little wheelchair...fat guy in a little wheelchair."

haha that hill would be great for it

woohoo 35 da.........35 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!OMG! with the drive and what not i NEED to get my butt in gear! *runs around yelling "the sky is falling, the sky is falling!"*

one less thing off the to do list SOA done. Not all i have to deal leaking rear differential cover and loose front axle nuts
Also need larger tires and solid front axle

one less thing off the to do list SOA done. Not all i have to deal leaking rear differential cover and loose front axle nuts
Also need larger tires and solid front axle

All done by Carlisle????

Well, I don't think I'll be bringing the 1st gen, probably only be driving the 96 Ex and I'll wheel it the next day :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welp i got that p/s leak.... i pulled the truck out today, couldnt turn the wheel... added some **** to the bottle... well call that fixed...

and my tires kinda all point in the same direction now...

and she got a new sticker

i plan on replacing the front lights in the next month...

i think your all gonna have to deal with lookin at a truck with chips in its paint.... sorry to offend you clay-barr-ers...

Back