Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i fixed it... im game again....

hey all, i've been kinda out of the ex game sense i bought my silverado and sold the sport over a year ago. Butttttttt, Bought a 2000 four door and going to lift if i'm thinking, so maybe i can wheel w/ you all if possible ? Gotta get to work on that, Hope everyone is doing well on this site, i see several new members and some of the regular folks. Sounds like a great time, i'm always looking for this thread when it's freazing out and thining of warmer summer days ahead!
Dave

how many days we got? i ran out of toes....

34 days and counting, kids!

I think I may need to make some prize trophies this year... Vroom will definitely get the "most miles traveled" one :eek:

Anyone have suggestions for a few more? We can vote on them Saturday and I'll hand them out before the crew splits up for RC. They won't be 'normal' trophies, per say.. heh heh heh.

wow its coming quick

woot i just registered =p

and which homewood is everyone stayin at?

34 days and counting, kids!

I think I may need to make some prize trophies this year... Vroom will definitely get the "most miles traveled" one :eek:

Anyone have suggestions for a few more? We can vote on them Saturday and I'll hand them out before the crew splits up for RC. They won't be 'normal' trophies, per say.. heh heh heh.

stupidest momnet... ie lockin keys in car, or rafting the x perhaps?

how bout who can bring ben the weirdest pink thing.

OR, the nicest flames, most canadian money, who can say "eh" the most in one conversation without realizing it! LOL.

who can bring the most bacon? i like bacon... it makes everything taste better...

stupidest momnet... ie lockin keys in car, or rafting the x perhaps?

HEH. I like that one. Also like the Pink thing. So it's official: Everyone bring the weirdest pink doohickey you can find so we can give them to Ben, and the winner will get a prize :D

Explorerguy89, we're staying at the Homewood Suites in Mechanicsburg. The beds and the couch are spoken for but there is still plenty of floor space for a sleeping bag (or we can order a cot from room service) if you need some place to crash!

The winner will be banned and all participants.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

dang Tim, wish i could go, and help with the driving, long trip,

Back