City, State
MO MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 & 95 XLT's
Official Southern MO Off Road Ranch meet for July 2010
AKA: Ford Invasion Part 2
DSCF2685.jpg

DSCF4112.jpg

Wheel it like you stole it, but plan on returning it in one piece!
104%5B1%5D.gif

You can always just show up, and introduce yourself to us when you get here, so be spontaneous and pack it up, and show up!

SMORRCAST
FRI--High 90 Low 72-Sun/chance of T-storms
SAT-High 90 Low 71-Sun/clouds
SUN-High 95 Low 74-Sun/clouds

Smorr website:
http://smorr.net/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

The parks owner has named our event for his calender......"FORD INVASION PART 2"
Our thread on Smorr site:
http://smorr.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=2603.0

Trail map:
http://smorr.net/_d/smorr_mapart_2008.pdf

Directions.......Google map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...-92.731991&spn=0.097227,0.186939&om=1&iwloc=A
From the west: I-44 to 60 HWY to Seymour, southeast(R) on US Bus 60/clinton ave at the McDonalds, south (R) on Main St at 4 way flashing red light, Follow threw town square, to stop sign, south (L) on K HWY 5 miles to SMORR. Park will be on Right hand side (S).

From the East: 60 HWY to Seymour, South (L) on K HWY (loveland/US bus 60) veers sharp right at Super 8 hotel, Stay on this till Main ST @ 4 way flashing light and turn South, go threw the town square to stop sign, South (L) 5 miles to SMORR. Park will be on right hand side (S).

From the North / North East: I-44 to Hwy 5 south in Lebanon to 60 HWY West to Seymour.

From the South: Southwest-65 HWY to 60 HWY East to Seymour......Southeast-55 HWY to 60 HWY West to Seymour.

SMORR 2009 return thread
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245983

CB Channel * 1 *

Time to sign up!
braai%5B1%5D.gif

tent%5B1%5D.gif

BBQ, Day & Night Wheeling, campfires, and creating stories to share with all
will include the following people-- Green your In, Red your Out:

Attending: :exporange:
gmanpaint
Elessar65
jakebrake
sparksafly'n
Mean Gene & his big dawg posse
yellowford
DkChrist
RiverRattech
dhinch279
bronco2guy
exploradora
brandonjvance
BK2molester
rodger9221
turboranger91
90 Ranger XLT

:roll:
RangRayy
Corkey
pwhiteelec05
benjiman
FTE_BTLS
UncleMike
V8powerbaby
dislexiclawyer
kert0307
Hitchhikingmike
chad551

smiley_chicken.gif

Maybe attending:

Superswamper98
INH
nssj2
Turdle
MrQ

Big Dawgs run:
gmanpaint
sparksafly'n
Mean Gene & his posse
bronco2guy

Stock to Mild Mod run:
Everybody that doesn't sign up for the Big Dawgs :)

We will have a driver meeting Saturday AM(9 ish) in the Pavilion before we go out.

Gifts:
We will be having the prize giveaway again this year, but with a twist.
You bring a gift valued between $10 & $25, and you donate that item.
You will receive a numbered ticket that makes you eligible for the prize giveaway. All prizes will be laid out, and when your numbered ticket is called, you get to pick from the table. You Have to be in it, to win it.

Bonus drawing for all!
We have a few EF related Items to give away, donated to us by Rick, & Maniak. A separate ticket will be handed out to all. Make sure you see me for tickets before dinner on Sat.

Friday...Freestyle.
Afternoon & night wheeling.
Wheeling whenever with no planned trail runs.

Saturday...Planned events.
9am ----drivers meeting in the pavilion.
9:30am--Line up at the trail gates for 1st group run.
Noon----Back to camp for lunch/bathroom breaks
1:00 pm-Big Dawg & Stocker group line up at the trail heads for their respective runs.
5:00 pm-Back to camp for Dinner/showers/etc..
9:00 pm-Night run for whomever, line up at trail gate. (trail gates get locked after Midnight. Rigs have to be left outside the trail gate till 6 am when they open back up. Your rig is in eyesight from the camping area).

Sunday...Freestyle
Wake up & enjoy a good Breakfast, stay all day & do some more wheeling, tear down camp, etc...All up to your time frame of when you need to leave for your journey back home.

For those not wanting to partake in the night run, a bonfire will be going for those wanting to relax the rest of the evening away.

********************************************************************************************************
The Ranch is located about 5 miles south of Seymour, MO on HWY K. Contained within our 930+ acres of terrain are miles of fantastic trails ranging from level 1 easy to level 5 hardcore. There's something for everyone here! New trails are being cut and added frequently.

Wheeling Fees
1 day pass:
$20 per vehicle and driver $5 per passenger
2 day pass:
$35 per vehicle and driver $10 per passenger
(save $5.00)
3 day pass:
$45 per vehicle and driver $15 per passenger
(Best value save $15.00)
Spectator/Hanging out at the park all day
$5 dollars per person per day.

* Passes must be purchased the day you come in and no refunds.
* Kids 12 and under are free

Camping Fees

We have a brand new bathroom and shower facility that has all the comforts of home (flushing toilets, hot water, very private, central heat and air with pics coming soon. We have a dump site and water available for RVs but no electric available yet. Water is available beside the gate house and in front of the shower houses with the dumpsite there also.
***** 43 electric sites are now available!*******

Tent Camping Including Pop Ups

* $7 per tent a night (up to 6 people) $14 per tent a night ( 7-14 people)
* Kids tents 12 yrs and under free

RV Camping Primitive

* 1 night $10
* 2 night $15
* 3 night $20
* Check out time for everyone is 12:00pm

RV Camping Electric

* 1 night $20
* 2 night $35
* 3 night $50

CALL TO MAKE CAMPING RESERVATIONS 417-827-3952

campmap_small.gif

* We are open Fri-Sun (except on 3 day weekends like Memorial Day, Labor Day or a special event)

Main gate opens at 9 am. Night wheeling is permitted. Please visit the rules tab for all the info on night wheeling. If you would like to come on Thur or at another time you must contact Brandon through the contact us tab on the website to make arrangements. This option will only be possible if his schedule allows.

Please Note: Rates are subject to change without notice.

Not much on camping?
Ava Super 8‎
1711 South Jefferson, Ava, MO
(417) 683-1343‎ - 1 review

Springfield is 45 mins west with a large choice of hotel/motels
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...-92.731991&spn=0.097227,0.186939&om=1&iwloc=A

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i am IN providing it works with , well,, work,

I am in! :thumbsup:

I'm in also :)

Sign me up or big dawg run..

I am in as well. Hopefully I will be able to get some 33's on the truck by then but i will be there in some form or fashion.

I'm in as long as I can get the vacation because of our re-grand opening.

i'm in for the week-end may camp or just drive home
and if the new ranger is running right may try the big dawg run also
as i will most likely have 2 trucks there :p:

All the planets are in alignment. The wife is on board, I sacrificed my measly $300.00 half of our tax return as a bribe and we're in LOL.

Since we just got the truck back from the body shop and that we're leaving from there to head to Ouray, the "Big Dawg Run" doesn't sound like something in my near future LOL!

When is everyone planning on getting there and when is everyone planning on leaving? If nobody is going to stay for Sunday, we may head west towards Colorado, if there is interest we'll stay. Keep in mind, we will only be doing the 1 and 2 diamond trails.

Also, does the firearm rule apply to CCW holders and if so, do you know if it applies to unloaded firearms? I don't plan on driving to Colorado unarmed, but I could leave it at the Hotel if necessary.

O were gonna have a birthday boy !!

Count me in for Small dog runs if its not same time as big dawg :)

Also will have the RZR present if anyone has another one to bring along -hint hint :)

Also, does the firearm rule apply to CCW holders and if so, do you know if it applies to unloaded firearms? I don't plan on driving to Colorado unarmed, but I could leave it at the Hotel if necessary.

Your best bet at getting that answered will be to call the park and talk to brandon.

Im in it to win it!

Leave it in your glove box and dont talk about it. Your glove box your property.

Leave it in your glove box and dont talk about it. Your glove box your property.
I understand that, my concern isn't so much needing it at SMOOR as leaving it at the hotel LOL.

I'll call them for the official word. Hell, they may say the same thing you did.

Firearms are not allowed inside public parks, or on the trails in Ouray. Smorr is a private park, but is family orientated. I wouldn't even bring it up.

Time for the Texas kleenex mod!

Firearms are not allowed inside public parks, or on the trails in Ouray. Smorr is a private park, but is family orientated. I wouldn't even bring it up.

Time for the Texas kleenex mod!
Well, at least maybe the Arkansas Mod. We can carry in state parks here, but that causes concerns about Hot Springs, since technically the city is a national park.

Official word:
HI SCOTT,

AS LONG AS YOU LEAVE IT IN YOUR TRUCK UNLOADED ITS NOT A PROBLEM.

THANKS AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR VISIT.

BRANDON
SMORR

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think we might make an appearance if everything works out...

Si

what now your trying to get deported from 2 countries simon :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back