miniskunk.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 192
  • P9090001.JPG
    P9090001.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 192
  • P9110018.jpg
    P9110018.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 181

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Couple more.

Attachments

• uh oh.jpg
    uh oh.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 173
  • zuki.jpg
    zuki.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 170
  • miniskunk1.jpg
    miniskunk1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 170

More...

Attachments

• miniskunk2.jpg
    miniskunk2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 176
  • sammy.jpg
    sammy.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 181
  • sammy2.jpg
    sammy2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 162

dam it,..........i wish i had my tranny swap done by then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ah, next time :mad:

that look on my face says it all, at least i got to use my winch. and for the record, its not just the water that stopped me, its the fact that i'm siutting on my trans crossmember.

more ground clearance,..... i know

for those of you that i let down on sunday, sorry, I just gout out of the hospital today, jeff and chad were there on sat when i was really getting out of breath, well turns out I needed emergency open heart surgury. well paratgon will have to wait for a bit for me now.

lizardtrac said:
for those of you that i let down on sunday, sorry, I just gout out of the hospital today, jeff and chad were there on sat when i was really getting out of breath, well turns out I needed emergency open heart surgury. well paratgon will have to wait for a bit for me now.

Excuses excuses :p

Nice to hear the wizard finally got back to you about that heart, hoss. So does someone have to crank you up to get you going in the morning with all that new hardware they put in? Did you moon the hospital staff with one of those cute little open-back gowns? Ok ok, I'll stop... Just promise you won't get excited at runs in the future, I don't want you accidentally setting off Jack's alarm or something :D

Well, when you get better you owe us a run, man. Think you'll be well enough to be out in the woods again by November?

Glad to hear you're back in one piece ya ol' fart .......now, can they fix your brain the same way?? :confused: :confused: :p

Hey guys, my buddy and I went to paragon on saturday. i have some interesting pictures id like to post....but since im not "elite" im not sure how....i was wondering if i could send them to someone and you could post them. thanks a lot. paragon got me hooked and was awesome right after the heavy rain on saturday.

- brian

Great pics.. Holy ****, thats insane Chris. Get well soon!

Skunk will be fixed by next Sunday,...........i got all the parts for it!!!!

Spas said:
In the wise words of Larry the Cable Guy......GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!!!! :D

HA i love that guy, funny as hell!!!

Karol

Back