Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...anybody wanting to go on a nice scenic run this might be fun...we can meet at blackstar cyn rd at silverado cyn sunday morning say 9 a.m....the run can be done easily with 4x2 vehicles...the main divide rd. is about 26 miles long and takes approx. 5-6 hrs at an easy pace...
...we can do a picnic lunch or try hell's kitchen, but i got to warn you, burger plain and fries is like 13 bucks....a cb will be a plus so if you got it, bring it...:D

For sure to go:
Tbars
Mounty71
Froader
Froader's Pop
Ritsui

possible:

Carlover (vandalized)
Hiro (yota) (overslept)
Cybergasm (out of town)
Exploderpilot (overslept)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Checking in.

...so far, just you and i, mechanic thinks he can make it...:D

...still room for more...:D

Welp we will see what happens tommorrow at the DMV :D

...it looks like we might get rain fri/sat so it might be a little muddy...:D

might come get the ranger muddy......

...could be fun with my tires...it will be the first mudslinging i've gotten to do in the project X...:D

And the first for me with my all terrains. Its lookin to be a bit more fun than last time already :)

...lol, once we pass the towers it's downhill...thats when the fun begins...:D

...come on rain...:D
... we need to get some rain after the long drought and 100 plus degrees of summer....the rain is suppose to be in tonight thru tomorrow day....i might run up tomorrow afternoon, ummm, just to make sure it's still there...;)

I hope you guys have lots of fun up there! I can't wait to get another knock around vehicle to go on some runs with you! Think of me, out here helping my friends fix their house and packing up to move! :(

So who has an extra seat avail? did'nt get to the DMV today trying to rest for my run to phoenix tonight also cash is alittle short this week :(

But anywho i can show up and ride with someone and be the official photog:D

Have fun guys;) :thumbsup:

...sojourner, i thought that was your excuse last weekend...:p:

...cyber, what ever you drive to the trail, you can use on the trail, dmv is open on sat too,...;)

...stic-o, you should be able to make it if your shock comes in, or just bring the bII...:D

...sojourner, i thought that was your excuse last weekend...:p:

Sorry, tbars. This project is taking longer than I thought and add to that the fact that I am packing up to move.... no time for fun these days. I have to be out of here by October 1st and I have tons of junk to pack up! I am also working full time 80+ miles from home right now! :help: lol

..so you are moving to where??? poway was it??? not that far to truckhaven,lol...

..so you are moving to where??? poway was it??? not that far to truckhaven,lol...

Actually, first I am moving to the Sun City area to help a family member out with some bills. When things get stabilized there, I will be moving to Poway. I am sort of the "go to" person of the family these days. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...as busy as your are with your second job you should be able to get your new X in no time, lol...:D

Back