2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa! | Page 23 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Where do you want to go wheeling for the 2011 AFN's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What days would be good for you? I have a few days off that I could come up for 2-3 days to help out. Let me know. I know next weekend coming up might be good for me. I'm free from that Thursday the 19th to Saturday the 21st. Let me know.

I'm not picky, any help I can get I'll take... whenever is good for you I can work with. Just let me know if your definitly coming so I dont make plans.
Thanks again!

if theres anyone else that has next weekend free and wouldnt mind helping out, drinking and hangin feel free to drop by.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i'll help, just pay for my fuel to get there :D

and depending on how you look at it, it's 20 days till all hell breaks loose!

Cool. I'll double check those days and get back to you.

I'll give one person $100 to dress in at least 75% pink (all visable to everyone, cannot be covered), pink shirt with "I *heart* my man" is a must (just get ben to make ya one)... no, but really a pink shirt with a non-heterosexual saying on it is a must (cannot be worn inside out, and must be clearly visable to everyone, and nothing explisid). AND you must hang around ben (literally) all day (within 2-3 feet of ben at ALL times, thats right, if ben has to tinkle, you do as well, if you compliment his junk in the john and there are others to hear it you may get a bonus :D).... one more thing, you have to refer to him as "honey" (must be said atleast 2 times an hour in or around a group of people and within earshot of me hearing it.

Time period: from the time we leave the hotel sat. morning for the show (and all day at the AFN's), to the time you pass out from drinking so much to forget the hell you just went through for 100 bucks.

This is a first come, first serve basis.... the first to get dressed that morning in the proper attire (as to be determined by me) is on their way to some coinage. Payment will be made AFTER midnight saturday.... if your still conscious, otherwise it will be sunday morning.

oh, and just letting everyone know, this should still be in effect, i think.

not sure if I'll be there or not, and for that matter, I hear Ben may not be there either.

I'll be wheelin sunday though!

Finally got my Carlisle registration today, w00t! Still trying to find tires for Morgan (why oh WHY did Interco have to go out of business?!) and have to change his trans mount... and clean him... and get the house ready for you lunatics...

Feh!

Got the green truck rolling again! Got my papers too! The 31's I had on the red truck are now horribly out of round and I'll go deaf on the drive to Carlise... Time to hunt down some 33's.

(why oh WHY did Interco have to go out of business?!)

Que? where did you here this at ? I know Denham went under but i think Interco is still in Business :dunno:

Finally got my Carlisle registration today, w00t! Still trying to find tires for Morgan (why oh WHY did Interco have to go out of business?!) and have to change his trans mount... and clean him... and get the house ready for you lunatics...

Feh!

hasnt the trans mount been on your to do list for like ever?

i got my sticker to now, so i can stop worrying!

I got my reg and sticker in the mail the other day. Yay.

And Skunk, I can come up Friday thru Sunday morning. Let me know if that is good for you guys. Give me times and things. If you still want help.

great. the canuk is the only one that HASNT got his sticker yet........:(

hey lindsy, why bother with the house. it will look the same after everyone leaves. and should we make bets on who the first one will be to wear the lamp shade on there head?

I got my reg and sticker in the mail the other day. Yay.

And Skunk, I can come up Friday thru Sunday morning. Let me know if that is good for you guys. Give me times and things. If you still want help.

works for me... anytime after friday afternoon (I dont do mornings to well)

Haha, neither do I. I'll aim for around 2 or 3. Not to early, not to late.

hey lindsy, why bother with the house. it will look the same after everyone leaves. and should we make bets on who the first one will be to wear the lamp shade on there head?

Dibs on lamp shade.

Huh. That's weird. I had heard that Swamper went out of business because the employees went on strike and the resulting loss of revenue put them too far into the red to recover. Either way, still trying to find a pair of new 36's, so everybody keep an eye out, k?

Tim: You have a valid point. That's why we're waiting to replace the green 70's carpet until AFTER Carlisle... you know, in case Nosveten drinks too much again ;) (Just bustin' your balls, Dan!)

Haha. It wasn't even on carpet. Lol. But thanks for looking out for me.

As long as we don't play guitar hero for hours like we did last time, I should be fine.

I stiill has no sticker :(

Haha. It wasn't even on carpet. Lol. But thanks for looking out for me.

As long as we don't play guitar hero for hours like we did last time, I should be fine.

sure blame the guitar hero... didnt have anything to do with that whole liding of the couch while playing thing?

i wonder if im gonna hold my hotel bathroom streak this year....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

16 Days

Just got my sticker today and I am just putting this out there, I am ready for some dang cars & friends!

Also, does anyone have a need for a pink alternator??? :)

Back