2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa! | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Where do you want to go wheeling for the 2011 AFN's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ill be there fellas, but with my focus. im leaving my two trucks at home and gonna take the focus in with focaljet.com. there's going to be 180+ cars there. ill look everyone up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am down for going i just need directions from the hagerstown Md area..i might try to bring my X but i am sure she will be pretty much stock..

gonna take the focus in with focaljet.com.
well if your goin to focus rising with the [FJ] crew tell any of the jersey guys I might know from the forum I said what's up.

well if your goin to focus rising with the [FJ] crew tell any of the jersey guys I might know from the forum I said what's up.

yea thats who im going with. i cant wait.

Looks like a pretty big group is going this year. I think I'm going to try and haul my butt up there.. question though; I'm not sure I'm going to be able to wheel as I might not have my front end fixed up by then, and am a little nervous about breaking something that far away from home if I did. Would anyone be willing to let me ride B on the trails? I mean you could strap me to the roof if you wanted to, I'd have just as much fun.. :rolleyes:

I'm sure there will be room in the trucks. :D

I final realized that life suck without a rear locker today. When trying to be nice for my friend I pulled over farther then I want to to make room him and a trailer with his tool box. Pulled onto a snow bank a little bit thinking it was a hill turns out it was a snow bank covering a ditch and the truck sank into the snow and high center on tire in the snow and other on blacktop. Man I hate limited slip/open differentials and to make things worse the I lock the front axle and the axle makes a grinding noise either the gears are shot or the simehting wasnt working properly. Now you know what I going to do is get a Aussie locker.

Chris

k nuff of this waiting around crap! its official, hotel booked, evil registered. now i just have to get the 20's on her, and drop her a bit.

still gotta build and install my doubler, winch, rear locker, and rebuild the 44.... yay

hand that dent over..... I sport dents!

Oh yeah, should probably register soon... Gears and miscellaneous odds and ends will be ordered when this weeks pay check comes in. Then I just have to put it all back together.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, should probably register soon...

Yea, I need to do the same. Then have to clean the 3 months worth of mud out from under Moose. FML.

Looks like we all have a lot of wrenching to get done. Morgan still needs a trans mount (been sitting on the kitchen counter since last October, woops), new front tires, the tire carrier needs to be superheated or cut off, and I'm sure he has bad U-joints somewhere too :x Blackjack.... ha. Maybe by Carlisle 2015 :p:

Just out of curiosity, who is planning on staying in our suite? Jay and Jenn have their own and I believe Tara and JT are staying with Vroom again. Bats called the couch in our room and Nosveten and his girl called dibs on the second bed (Skunk and I called the first). I'm assuming that leaves the crazy Asian on the floor, but I'll bring our inflatable beds for him and whoever else wants to use the other one. There's room on the floor for 2 more bodies, after that I need to reserve another room...IF they're still available.

Can I has head count pleez?

Here is my head. *Hands head over to Spas* ;)
Oh, and my gf's too. Almost forgot.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

talked to tara last night, her and jt are staying at my place. prob do what we did last year and crash the party sometime friday or sat seeing i doubt the flyers will make the playoffs :D.

Back