3-1-08 Tahuya Aftermath | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

3-1-08 Tahuya Aftermath

"PhOprah", Part Deux

Okay, I haven't even downloaded any photos yet, but feel compelled to comment on Saturday night's "PhOprah" invasion. . .

I don't know, maybe its just me (but we know its not...) I have no problem with people coming over to the campsite, introducing themselves, even having a drink or two, and conversing about our hobbies: four-wheeling, dirt bikes, quads, whatever. . .

Instead, the evening turns into "Her": I'm soooo much younger than him..., I've done a lot of 'Bad Girl' stuff that 'he' (husband) doesn't know about... , Blah, Blah, Pulling the "Mommy Card", Blah, Blah, and oh yeah, Honey, go ahead and thumb and index my junk in front of 6 guys who been drinking and you've JUST MET!!

Then, the descent into madness. . .

"Him": You walk into my shop, and I'm going to give you a math test - - if you don't score 80%, I won't even consider hiring you... WTF?

I guess they think they are such great parents that need to travel around the campsite, extolling their skills on those less qualified. . . "Uh, Phil, when's the last time we checked on the kids. . .?"

By the end of it, I was ready to pour battery acid in my ears, but like a slow train wreck, I felt I had to witness the carnage to the very end. . .

I'm getting all riled up just thinking about them - - Hey, have a beer, steal our heat, but keep the conversation centered on why we are there in the first place, not to recruit Swingers for your "Jack Sandwich" ! ! !

Rant Over, Paul OUT!

Paul
'91 Sport

P.S. Conspiracy Theory: "PhOprah" are covert agents of the ELF (Earth Liberation Front); they pretend to enjoy dirt bikes and camping, but their mission is to infiltrate normal folks enjoying nature and alienate them to such a degree that they never return to Tahuya! Remember, they said they go out there almost every weekend. . . Think about it. . .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Whew! ! !

Both Phil and Ryan responded before I finished my "Unabomber-style Manifesto", and yes, the conversation did cover the aforementioned "wholesale distribution channels" (Phil - I think you had turned in before that debacle). . .

Yep, Wholesale Distribution Channels and the Impact of Tool Repair in a Struggling Economy - - just what every 10+ beer drinkin' already after midnight Serious Explorations enthusiast wants to hear. . . Not that the subject isn't interesting, but the guys who you've invaded might actually want to join the lecture, er, discussion and try to add a comment or two.

Let's post some of the photos of the Drunk Ryan - - who, in hindsight, was probably smarter than most of us - - he went out early. . .

Paul
'91 Sport

haha o pictures of me up yet lol This is Little ryan aka :bdrunk: hahah this was an awsome trip and lol from what i hear i'm glad i dont remember oprah lol well the next trip i will for sure be bringing my rig lol

We have pictures!

Don't worry, the story is only half told.

I was trying to keep the pics somewhat truck related, but if everybody really wants to see what happens to somebody after 6 beers, but has little to no affect from hard alcohol, I'll post them. I was just going to PM them to arsoul and let him cough, cough, blackmale 85Bronco2man :D But if the majority vote wants 'em, I'll post them tomorrow.

Yes Phil, the distribution talk happened. I am not sure if it was before or after the "Jack Sandwich" conversation. I was half tuned out by then and just wishing they'd go away.

lol the story is only half over there more ??? i'd try and tell it but all i remember is oprah pulling the mommy card saying o you poor baby
WAIT WTF PHIL WAS SHE TALKING TO ME :scratch:

quote:
originaly from Albino 94LTD
WTF?I don't remember any conversation even close to that. I DO remember Oprah saying "oh you poor baby, did you go wee wee in your pants??? Let me help you" Or are you speaking code cause this is a PG13 site?

lol next time kevin i'll bring the hard A lol idk wtf happend lol :) j/k stay off the picture radar for a while lol hahahaha

o

Lol... sounds like an interesting night. :)

I'll get around sometime this week to uploading the video I took of the 4wheeling. I didnt think it was necessary to video tape the Dr Phil and Oprah show.

I'm waiting for Paul's pix to continue the story. Too bad we don't have any of dinner and the raffle.

So while Dr. Phil and Oprah from the other camp were blabbing away about "Jack Sandwiches" and groping each other, I think this is what Phil and I were watching.

Attachments

• DSC00480s.jpg
    DSC00480s.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC00481s.jpg
    DSC00481s.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC00478s.jpg
    DSC00478s.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 248
  • DSC00479s.jpg
    DSC00479s.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 243

Then he fell over:D

Attachments

• DSC00482s.jpg
    DSC00482s.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC00483s.jpg
    DSC00483s.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC00484s.jpg
    DSC00484s.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 254

Then he wandered off to pee, so we marked him so as not to trip over him when we had to do the same:D

Attachments

• DSC00488s.jpg
    DSC00488s.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 254

:bdrunk:eek:ooo man hahahahaha:bsnicker: hahah hey i just realized wtf is stuck to my hat lol hahahahahaha good times good times

Where is that hat???:dunno:

You'll be glad we burned it:mattmoon:

hahahahaha.... thats been me more than once!

yes yes very glad you burned it lol i'm sending mile marker a email now trying to score free loot lol therer saposedly gonna send me out a huge window sticker some other stuff lol

Looks like fun... I was like that a couple of weeks ago for my 22nd b-day... I know how you felt... :bdrunk:

How come you are drinking that Coors Light crap???? And how many did you have???

:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awesome.... lol, now I wished I would have camped.... who cares if I only live 15 min away

Back