410Fortune goes wheeling!!! ??? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

410Fortune goes wheeling!!! ???

hahaha Section thats awesome! twins!

I never did figure out the outline function in photoshop...I use Corel Photo but still thats awesome
I should figure it out though because I would seriously love to take mariah wheeling with me and I have plenty of pictures of her!

I had a HUGE memory card in my old camera, then again I had LOTS of things...but its funny how when relationships end badly, you split up and move out, she takes half (more like 7/8 if you are too nice like me).....seriously when I moved back from CA about 2.5 years ago, I was starting over 100%.....I had my truck, boat, tools and clothes, everything else went bye bye....so yeah a memory card, eventually hahaha what I need to do is finish setig up the power port in my trucks for my laptop so I can just download the pics, videos right then and there...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

section525 said:
She looks legit to me.

Nice work Jamie. :cool:

double the pleasure double the fun!

techieman33's just jelous

well funny thing is she is aware of this thread, I have kept her posted on the doubters/haters so as soon as she figures out how to post in here I am sure you guys will be hearing from her....dont say I didnt warn ya!

/me combs his hair and waits for Amber.

MySpace:

Here for: Friends
Orientation: Bi
Hometown: Denver
Body type: 5' 5" / Athletic
Religion: Other
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Children: Someday
Education: Grad / professional school

Good job fortune.......... ;)

Unclemeat says when you see double just close on eye.

410Fortune said:
well funny thing is she is aware of this thread, I have kept her posted on the doubters/haters so as soon as she figures out how to post in here I am sure you guys will be hearing from her....dont say I didnt warn ya!

waiting in antici.....pation :D

410Fortune said:
If it was warmer she would have stripped down I am sure of it...next time she said...so looks like we will be wheeling this weekend.
< praying for a heatwave > :D

Oh sorry I never said I would post underwear pictures here for you perverts, just for our own private collection, geesh!

when she gets here you guys can ask her for those yourselves.....

Smoothe ride....410's Girlfriend wants more!

PHOTOCHOPPED???? Haha! I'm as real as it gets boyz. My man treated me to a fabulous birthday trip this weekend and baby you're right, I'm addicted. Addicted to the slow & smoothe ride of that mean *****! The scenery was gorgeous...perfect day if I do say so. I admit that I bit my lip a bit here and there...but was so ready to climb this one spot that was closed! It was a giant climb!!!

You certainly will see a little more of 410's Sexy Copilot....coming soon.

oh lord......Amber you are going to be popular on here!
There are some great women on this site too, so glad you signed up girl!

Amber supports my truck addiction 100% which is 99.9% more then any girl that came before her did, for that I am SUPER thankful.....

I wonder how long it will be before somebody checks her IP address, the doubters will think its me pretending to be a girl I am sure! hahaha jerks...

Nice to meet you, Amber.
section525.gif
:D

Amber, I've got a job for you..

If you accept this mission, Everyone will be happy.

Mark your calendar for Jan, 2007, put down 'Truckhaven 2007'.

Make damn sure you two makes it there, it's a blast, it's unforgettable, and you'll regret never making the trip.

Thanks!

Tom is not lying, there is a reason why they dubbed it Truckhaven
Thavenscene.jpg

410, you really should stop this. posting under another name pretending to be a girl, thats just takin it to far :p

I can't wait to meet you guys ;)

:eek: Oh a mission! Are you sure you guys are ready for me? haha! See you at Truckhaven driving 410's mean *****! You just wait! haha! Babe, lessons soon?

Truckhaven in 07 for us Tom requires towing the BII out there on a trailer.
I had a BLAST wheeling in CA, and I cannot wait to get back but geesh thats a long ass drive in a BII and risky risky for breakage :)

Now my father happens to have an F-250 V10 and a tandem flatbed. I have been working on him for like 2 years now to let me borrow it for trips like this.
I drive the F-250 often but him letting me take the trailer with my BII strapped down is another story hahahaha yes yes and I am 33 years old......hahaha
Other option is rent or go with another CO member

So time and $$$$
thank god Moab is only like 5-6 hours

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

New name

OK boyz...I've been asked to change my name. No I'm going to be sexy_copilot!

Back