AZ Run 2005? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

AZ Run 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Phoenix city limits now extend almost all the way out to Table Mesa Rd... You'll drive through the city, head out across open desert for awhile, then you'll hit the Anthem community. After Anthem is New River and right after that is Table Mesa Road.

Don't forget to bring food for the trail. I'm not sure what you all want to do for dinner. We can either eat out there in the desert, or maybe head to the Rock Springs Cafe. Trouble with Rock Springs is it's a popular place and there are really no other restaurants around. I'm sure there is some stuff at Anthem by now, but I don't know what they might have.

Speaking of Anthem it's a good place to fill up with gas before hitting the trail.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So saturday 4/2 at 8:30 for the easy run? I should be there then with the whole family.

So, Terminator, Raw Deal and those on Sunday right? What are we running on Saturday?

Saturday would be the easy trail... I have a request though. Steven would you mind terribly if we ran the easy Table Mesa on another weekend? This week has been crazy and I just don't think I can break away both days.

I believe everyone else who's interested is on for the Sunday hardcore run, if not maybe you guys could run the Saturday trail on your own.

Everybody else still interested in running on Sat?
As much as I'd love to wheel with you guys, I'm not going to drive 7 hrs to wheel for one day, just so I can drive back that night. :(

Rick,
That would be fine. Im still waiting for the front tow hooks anyway. I should have then Thursday, but doing this another weekend will make my time more managable. Id also like to do something mid summer, to get out of the heat. Im not sure if your up for a guided tour of some moderate trails up north in July or August. Ive never been up there, so I have no idea where anything is. Also, do you know if Maniak still has an explorer? I have not seen him around the boards lately.

Jefe,
Im still totally stock except for larger tires, so If you get a saturday run together, we may join you depending on the trails you decide to run.

Thanks

Steven

decisions decisions. Fakarwee if you plan on coming out I'll run on this sunday. I kinda sorta had a Havasu trip planned that was heavily weighted in the female to male ratio for the 8th-10th. Now's not a bad time to show off the boat for the year.

unless I can't get the rooms I wanted I'll likely be in Havasu

Attachments

• regal 3350.jpg
    regal 3350.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 159

I'm only in for the hard core run as well, I don't have the time for Saturday. We're still on Sunday right?

I won't be able to make it for Sunday.. :( I have to be back here by 6pm. Not to mention the Explorer still isn't fixed. I got the transmission all back together but I'm having a hard time getting the manifolds off. I'm going to try and get it all done tomorrow but we'll see. If there are some people interested in going out saturday I'd be interested in riding along if there is room.

Well I guess I'll have to pass on this one for sure. I have a seminar this week. You all be careful and take a lot of pictures.

OK, so who is going? Is it just Rick and I?

Michael is going to be there on Sunday.

I'm going to have to back out. I don't want to have to drive 7hrs home after a full day of hard wheeling. You guys have fun and take lots of pics.

Truck is not done, I wont be able to bring it.

However, Matt should have everything buttoned up on the Bronco and Sams old Cheroke will be there with a new owner :)

Is Matt coming on Sunday?

Anyone else up for a run on Sunday?

One of the guys from Fly-N-HI just finished his Bronco and it sounds like he may be joining us up there.

A small run is good, but the more the merrier :thumbsup:

He is trying to see if the starter off my mustang will work on his bronco. If it does he is in! If not I will come with my budy in Sams old Cherokeeee

Scott are, you still good to go for Sunday?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm still in, I even have my 'spotter' coming with. His Jeep is broke, so he is riding with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back