"DOUBLE VISION"Registry | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

"DOUBLE VISION"Registry

so ive been a member for awile now but never done one of these so i figured it was time and needed somewhere to bs and come up with ideas.i have a 92xl ex 4x4 and have had it for about 5 years.i got it from and ex parents for $500 and there was nothing at all wrong with it.it was a one owner truck and had all paperwork for all work done.my plans right now is to make it a good 4x4 and as fast as possible!!ill post pic and links to all my other threads as i ramble on.i decided to call it double vision because if you got double vision something is messed up and seems to be true with this truck!!:D
new11/1
new.jpg

5C8C162C-D189-4881-A2AE-754D2B530403.jpg

old on 33s
picture.php

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

man thats was alot of info,i dont really get how that chart works tho and i think most of those # are psi as soon as it comes out.it looks like if i just pull that return hose off and see a good amount of oil coming through that i should be ok.

Yeah that's pretty much what I got from the second link...I didn't read too much in depth but that's pretty much what it says....some "test" huh lol.

The chart came from this page and basically it's relating tranny pressures to engine speed at a specific vacuum. The procedure is listed too I was just searching for a chart so I didn't see that part but it pretty much explains it. More of an actual test than the other thing.

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/2kn4l-working-93-ford-explorer-trans

Yeah that's pretty much what I got from the second link...I didn't read too much in depth but that's pretty much what it says....some "test" huh lol.

The chart came from this page and basically it's relating tranny pressures to engine speed at a specific vacuum. The procedure is listed too I was just searching for a chart so I didn't see that part but it pretty much explains it. More of an actual test than the other thing.

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/2kn4l-working-93-ford-explorer-trans

yea i should see that the return would be much lower than the out line so if it way off ill know it has to much

well looks like it might be awhile till i can take that vid or post anymore pic,someone stole my phone last night!!!

Hey jd4242 just wondering i just recived the 410 cam from maximumviolence and with the 95tm heads and higher compression this cam will be ok, the motor will still run strong. Just wondering thanks.

Yep that's my old cam,it will make some good power!
Posted via Mobile Device

yea its wasn't in for very long:D

Im trying to buy the si valves i cant find them online i guess ill have to call them. They look sweet. Heddman headers are they thin like the pace set.

yea you have to call.thats what i hear and let me know if those things come with two holes for o2 sensors and ill tell you an easy way of fixing that.o and i hope you got the ceramic or if not make sure you remove all that bs paint they ship them with and bake them to cure.

look at post 38

I think ill stick with the Heddman's. The builder ended up going with silver light pistons he swares there the best non forged pistons.

yea you should be fine unless that is you want to spray or boost it some day:D:burnout:

Cool cool. Hey i have a 2.5 inch magnaflow super turbo muffler im not using you know anyone who might wanna trade something for it or something. Its used but in good shape.

well the header are wrapped now and there was plenty of wrap to do them(thanks James)!!now ive got to seal them and rebake them and put them on the truck.all i need is some 5/8 oil safe hose for my oil cooler witch seem to be hard to find around here and she will be up and running!!!

man i dont kno i work all weekend and at 5 today and its going to take 3hours to bake.and i cant find this damn hose anywhere that and a belt!!

well i took the oil cooler off and put the ac bypass back on and fired her ass up right at 5:00!!! man she sounds freakn mean!!!you can def tell that the cam and extra work has been done!!i didnt have time to do the ypipe so i didnt get to drive but hopefully ill get some new bolts and put that on tomorrow night!!

Back