Forum Sticker - Sport Trac Version | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Forum Sticker - Sport Trac Version

I think if Blee chooses to do it, his design wins by default. If he chooses not to, then going with someone else should be fine. JMO

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think if Blee chooses to do it, his design wins by default. If he chooses not to, then going with someone else should be fine. JMO

No offense to anyone involved, but I pay the note, and I'd like to style my truck how I want it to look. Whether we all have the same stickers doesn't mean anything.

We don't have to look exactly alike to get the point across. It's just a measure to spread awareness of the beast community that is going on here. jMo

I wasn't saying that at all. If that's the sticker you want, then by all means get it. I just think that if there is going to be a widespread sell of them on this forum, advertised on this forum, Blee should have first opportunity. Blee does a lot for this forum and, I think, deserves that opportunity. Having the forums name in the sticker also should have permission from Rick, I would think.

I certainly don't think permission from the forum should be necessary for any modifications to your vehicle and didn't mean for it to come off that way.

Having the forums name in the sticker also should have permission from Rick, I would think.

I'm pretty sure you're right that Grape Ape would need Rick's permission to use the name.

I'll see if I can design one this weekend and give it to Ben.

got that right. Let see some designs!

Two Words... Copyright laws, just saying to save alot of trouble for those involved.

I myself can make vinyl decals/ stickers but I don't wanna step into Ben's territory. Companies and Groups are getting very strick with copyright laws so they don't loose money and so their name or brand isn't given a bad rep.

I wasn't saying that at all. If that's the sticker you want, then by all means get it. I just think that if there is going to be a widespread sell of them on this forum, advertised on this forum, Blee should have first opportunity. Blee does a lot for this forum and, I think, deserves that opportunity. Having the forums name in the sticker also should have permission from Rick, I would think.

I certainly don't think permission from the forum should be necessary for any modifications to your vehicle and didn't mean for it to come off that way.

Yeah - I misunderstood, and didn't mean to sound like a hissy little girl :eek:

In either case... let's hope to hear some good news from Blee.

I know it's just a sticker... but I want it so bad! :)

On a side note, I got my EF license plate frames in today. Thanks Turdle (Jon), hope you don't mind that I modded the Ex on the frame to look alittle more like my ST.

picture.php

picture.php

Jerry.........ya just got too much time on your hands!! :D:D

That looks pretty slick though ;)

Harbor Freight $8 dremel tool kit. It works great.

I'll see if I can design one this weekend and give it to Ben.

Very cool, he messaged back with this-

Haven't really come up with a design.. I usually let Froader design em.

can't wait to see what you come up with!

Any updates on this badge idea?

my paypal account has been all jacked up for some reason lately and i havent been able to use it. i hope i can get a chance to call them and straighten it out if these decals ever hit the scene.

please do :) I want one... or 7

Hey Guys,

I've been a member on this board for several years. I was working with both Lucas M. and John G. from the board doing these designs, but have not heard from him lately. I will give back 10-20% of the profits back to support the board if they allow me the use of the "Explorer Forum" name / design. That's a win-win-win for everybody. You guys get the decals, the board gets support funds, and I get a little pocket change. If you guys want to push this, go ahead.

Dean

Ill let others voice in on this, but I'm a CGT student and can make a decal ready vector image of John Rocks track from page 1 no problem. That means black and white valued ready for a cutter and can be sized to any dimensions without distortion...

That being said I'm a college student and won't have a load of free time and it may not be to the liking of the rest of the members. Just throwing options out

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

totally down to support this in anyway possible hell I will pay extra to get it shipped overseas and do a "teddy bear" photo of it with my jet and around the base. im very proud of this site and the family like atmosphere we have here and that's across all versions of the RBV. sport tracs and sports had a short life in comparison to the 4 door explorer so its understandable that the 4 door is the "staple" design. lets get this ball rolling as i think there is a far larger demand than you think. a post of this on mysporttrac.com might bring a few more followers to this thread

Back