IPC Climate Screen Repeater Setting | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

IPC Climate Screen Repeater Setting

JRV1631

Reaction score
City, State
Lake Wylie SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Sport
I’ve searched this forum, the ecoboost forum, the SHO forum, the Taurus forum and the internet at large but can’t find this answer. I have a 2018 Explorer Sport. Last night I went in to FORScan and added the outdoor temp to the gauge cluster. I saw where for many this also added climate controls to the right screen along with Nav, phone and entertainment. For me it just added the O.D. Temp. I’m happy about that because it was my main goal anyway. But of course now I feel cheated because others also gained the screen controls. I notice that the IPC module also has a climate screen repeater setting that is currently disabled. Will changing this to enabled add the screen controls?

I’ve searched this forum, the ecoboost forum, the SHO forum, the Taurus forum and the internet at large but can’t find this answer. I have a 2018 Explorer Sport. Last night I went in to FORScan and added the outdoor temp to the gauge cluster. I saw where for many this also added climate controls to the right screen along with Nav, phone and entertainment. For me it just added the O.D. Temp. I’m happy about that because it was my main goal anyway. But of course now I feel cheated because others also gained the screen controls. I notice that the IPC module also has a climate screen repeater setting that is currently disabled. Will changing this to enabled add the screen controls?
Just an FYI - Since my attention span is about as lon........Cool look! Squirrel!!!! I went ahead and tried it. It worked. You get temp and fan speed control. If it’s on “Dual” you only have control of the drivers side. If you change the fan from ”Auto” the only way back is via the button or main screen. But I’ll take that and consider it a win!

Back