It's that time again! Carlisle '07!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

It's that time again! Carlisle '07!!

Subscribing and planning on attending (at least the trail runs!!)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So if you are coming we will be sure to go hit that big muddy mess again.

sorry for that night. since then it has been figured out, not to mention that that area isnt nearly as large as it seemed that night

So if you are coming we will be sure to go hit that big muddy mess again.
sorry for that night. since then it has been figured out, not to mention that that area isnt nearly as large as it seemed that night
Yeah that field just seemed to go on forever at night.. but it was no problem at all, at least for me -- the good thing was we werent travelling fast so the mud splatter was acceptable :D . But the thought of spending the night there and waiting till day-break did cross my mind at least once :D

oh yeah....that was a blast
maybe i should try and drive out...

GREY ROCK!

Rausch creek should be a good time

GREY ROCK!

Rausch creek should be a good time

LMAO, undoubtedly Grey Rock would be a GOOOOOD time but that's not the type of place we wanna have a ton of rigs at, gathering attention from all the wrong places :eek: Yep, RC it is this year. I'll talk to Lynn and make sure they're ok with us taking over a few trails again.

i wanna tag along to this one

wassup all!

tex... still love that video!

this year im definitely doing E-town and Carlisle all-truck-nationals (august 3-5)

maybe if i have a 'beater' by AFN ill join ya for some wheelin :D

wassup all!

this year im definitely doing E-town and Carlisle all-truck-nationals (august 3-5)

Wassamatta, the lifted Chebbie can't handle some medium trails? :D

:bsnicker:

i've been to RC before and it was tight in spots for the lil ol explorer.. i dont think this truck can fit in most trails
Truck_AUG_06014.jpg

now give us a nice wide open spot to play and ill show ya how its done :D

MudSilv1.jpg

wassup all!

I've got an X that I would be willing to part with for the right price :D

So I guess this is how you chevy guys show us how its done?

:p:

Attachments

• Chebbie Pull.jpg
    Chebbie Pull.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 156

na.. thats a chevy wannabe-- probably lowered :p:

real chevys are used to pull out lifted "full-size" fords
MattPullTim.jpg

ya know.. the kinda pullin where you need some HP and torque (that my SOHC could only dream of havin) :bounce:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so joining the jeep bashing...my friends jeep liberty got stuck yesterday in about 3" of snow when he was turning around...laughed a lil bit and pulled him out with my winch, my mastersarg was laughing in his F150 and one of my capt's was hiding in her jeep down the road, very amusing....

Back