It's that time again! Carlisle '07!! | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

It's that time again! Carlisle '07!!

hey if you still got morgans key steal him and run a copy of the dvd up my way

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Btw, Parli finally got home around 3pm yesterday: Turns out he had a loose coil in his coil pack :confused:

Hmm, maybe thats why it started up the first time I started playin with the coil. So it required a new coil pack? I had tried bangin on it, but that didn't seem to make a difference at the time. Note to self bring one of these along next time.

Glad to hear he got home, hope he's still not mad enough to get rid of the Ex.

I looked through my RC pics and I only took 4 which are the same ones that others posted. Guess I was spotting too much.

Lindsy.. I shall be up in your area sometime today.. I need to do a job up in Fallston and deliver that spare key of Morgan and the dvd.. Maybe I won't :D

Yeah, gimmie my spare back already :p:

Jake, Parli just had the engine replaced not that long ago. From what I understand, the tech who buttoned it up broke the lock (?) that holds the coil pack together or somesuch. It was just a loose coil, that's now ghetto rigged in place. I think. I'm sure he'll post here soon enough.

Just as an FYI, the first threee MOV's are ~200 MBs and the last one is ~58 MB.

Yeah forgot about that :D Shouldn't take too long to download probably like 6 minutes for the first 3 each on a 5000 kbps signal or faster

Figures that a good 50% of the dvd's I made for this run are bad burns.. Micah, let me know if yours is bad when you get it.

hey if you still got morgans key steal him and run a copy of the dvd up my way

yeah if I did that, I'd either be a foot shorter orr be 6' under. Besides I may just mail it to her wrapped in so much tape, bubble wrap, etc to drive her nuts. Wait I've already drove her nuts once. :D

I had missed the part of the post how parli made out

good to hear he made it back in one piece, and we had said it was gonna be somethin stupid

ben, my DVD has epilepsy.

Thats what I figured.. Damn it.. Figures I burned 10 copies and a good half of them are fubar. I guess I have a ton of coasters now.. I'll reship one out tomorrow.

we'llllllllllll,?? Was it worth the trip!? What did i miss? Great pics ben by the way~!

we'llllllllllll,?? Was it worth the trip!? What did i miss? Great pics ben by the way~!

The wheeling part was definitely worth it, but I'm wishing I'd just parked outside the gate at Carlisle and saved $35, since Parli and I were the only ones who actually bothered to show up for the show :mad:

Ben, thanks for returning my key and for the video (and the Microsoft Map thingie... I promise I'll consult it next time before getting everybody lost :D). Cripes, after watching how bad I was freaking out in the first part of the movie, I feel I have to say sorry to y'all one more time.... I think it's the fear from rolling over combined with Morgan's overly tippiness to the left that's making me get so weirded out. As soon as I figure out why he leans so hard (and fix whatever #$%$ thing is causing it!!!!) I swear I won't b!tch on the trail anymore :)

The wheeling part was definitely worth it, but I'm wishing I'd just parked outside the gate at Carlisle and saved $35, since Parli and I were the only ones who actually bothered to show up for the show :mad:

Ben, thanks for returning my key and for the video (and the Microsoft Map thingie... I promise I'll consult it next time before getting everybody lost :D). Cripes, after watching how bad I was freaking out in the first part of the movie, I feel I have to say sorry to y'all one more time.... I think it's the fear from rolling over combined with Morgan's overly tippiness to the left that's making me get so weirded out. As soon as I figure out why he leans so hard (and fix whatever #$%$ thing is causing it!!!!) I swear I won't b!tch on the trail anymore :)

No problem.. I guess I didn't listen to the voices in my head.. They kept telling me to make a copy of the key or to atleast wrap the key in about 1" of tape or paint it pink

Cripes, after watching how bad I was freaking out in the first part of the movie, I feel I have to say sorry to y'all one more time.... I think it's the fear from rolling over combined with Morgan's overly tippiness to the left that's making me get so weirded out.
No problem, it gave those behind you time to figure out how to attack the trail :). But I must say the type of trails RC had was completely different from PAP. PAP kept throwing rocks at you even you're full wheas most of RC was a trail ride with a large rock every now and then.

How the non 4WD crowd parties at Carlisle....:D

th_LeavingHotelCarlisle07Better.jpg

th_BoldMoves.jpg

th_MOV00058.jpg

th_MOV00059.jpg

Tons of pix can also be found at http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55125 starting on page 35.

since Parli and I were the only ones who actually bothered to show up for the show :mad:
I thought you had more people with you at the show! :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How the non 4WD crowd parties at Carlisle....:D

Hahaha, that was a damn good time watching all you Mach 1 nuts leaving trails of rubber, especially that Procharged blue one... that guy's gonna need some new rear tires AND brakes :D ('66 sounds really mean now, Jeff :thumbsup: )

Back