Joe Dirt's Wedgie | Page 41 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Joe Dirt's Wedgie

Yeah, it sounded funny worded that way. :D Yes, I let my 6 year old name the car. When I mentioned that it was Wedgewood Blue, the name was blurted out in 5 seconds.

She's Deep Wedgewood Blue with a Dark Graphite leather interior.
105,000 miles, a V8 AWD of course, and sporting leather chaps inside. :D

So, the work starts- I need to swap over my audio stuff, visors, auto dimming mirror, rims and tires, trailer hitch, front lights, put in a new leather wheel and clean the hell out of the truck. I can't help but do that... ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mr Miagi says:
Wax on Wax off Wax on Wax off Wax on Wax off.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did you wax it yet? I heard a rumor from Carol Anne about the door latches going all Christine on you if no wax is laid by Wednesday...

Come toward's the light Wedgie. Toward's the light!:D

You don't, by any chance, live on an old Indian burial ground do you Techie?:D

just a little update, wedgie had been doing ok for the most part, it needed new speakers, an IAC a couple weeks ago, and an alternator earlier this week, which luckily I had all of sitting on the shelf from the one I rolled. It got hurt tonight though, a bad storm rolled through and there was a lot of big hail. I haven't seen it in a lot of light yet but I know there are a least a couple of dents on the hood, and several on the roof. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.:( On the good news front my mountaineer seems to have survived the storm with no damage from my brief 1am inspection after I got off work.

Wedgie was just welcomed into the "dent club."
Any car out of the midwest seems to be dented from hail.
You better get those dents out or wedgie may cause some more problems :p: lol

I wondered how you guys handled the weather out there. Reading about Joplin was sort of sickening. Tragic...

Back