Joe Dirt's Wedgie | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Joe Dirt's Wedgie

Yeah, it sounded funny worded that way. :D Yes, I let my 6 year old name the car. When I mentioned that it was Wedgewood Blue, the name was blurted out in 5 seconds.

She's Deep Wedgewood Blue with a Dark Graphite leather interior.
105,000 miles, a V8 AWD of course, and sporting leather chaps inside. :D

So, the work starts- I need to swap over my audio stuff, visors, auto dimming mirror, rims and tires, trailer hitch, front lights, put in a new leather wheel and clean the hell out of the truck. I can't help but do that... ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I really hope it is what I think it is.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I feel like the kid in maths class that's the only one left to work out the answer after everyone else has. Oh now I get it!:wtf:, good choice Joe:thumbsup:

Attachments

• liftedfordrear.jpg
    liftedfordrear.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 369

That would be sweet, but it doesn't have a roof rack! :D

I'm thinking Joe is going to get another 2nd Gen. Seems like that is the pattern that has developed over the last year since I joined. :dunno:

Roof racks, chu don' need no steenkin' roof racks:D

Attachments

• land_rover_defender_92195647264059627.jpg
    land_rover_defender_92195647264059627.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 328

Lynchy....thats way to big for Joe, he was complaining about a stock 3rd gen being overall too big sitting STOCK! I couldnt imagine him driving that, but hell id love it!

Back to the drawing board then. Hmmm might have to start a poll: What will Joe's new ride be?
(a) Edge
(b) Taurus sho
(c) VW beetle
(d) Hennessy Viper

Thats a Fiesta :D

I bet thats what hes getting :D

Spyder? Then just do all the mods that were done to the office chair- lift, mudders, maybe a roof.

Attachments

• bombardier-can-am-spyder.jpg
    bombardier-can-am-spyder.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 308

We need to start a new thread in the polls section What will be Joe Dirt's new ride

I could never fit into a Fiesta... Although, the larger the driver the smaller the car over here in the good 'ol US of A!

My vote is:

1289425896_90565533_1-2011-FORD-EXCURSION-AND-DESERT-EXCURSION-PICK-UP-2011-FORD-EXCURSION-AND-DESERT-EXCURSION-Las-Vegas-1289425896.jpg

OR

picture.php

Needs to fit in the garage... :D

However, I am currently apparently too interested in Ford Freak's body currently to think about anything else, so I may have to put plans on hold. Feel free to comment...

View the hilarity

Build a bigger garage, and maybe you could build a room over it and invite your new friend to come live with you and the misses. Then you could admire his body whenever you get the urge

Needs to fit in the garage... :D

However, I am currently apparently too interested in Ford Freak's body currently to think about anything else, so I may have to put plans on hold. Feel free to comment...

View the hilarity

I didn't dispute the size of your penis, Either way, keep your chest puffed out and carry on.

Junior out. :rolleyes:

Now that's some funny s#$t right there. I'm still laughing. :p:

That's not a bad idea- I can pine, and have extra money for the new ride!! :thumbsup: :D

My vote is:

1289425896_90565533_1-2011-FORD-EXCURSION-AND-DESERT-EXCURSION-PICK-UP-2011-FORD-EXCURSION-AND-DESERT-EXCURSION-Las-Vegas-1289425896.jpg

Could someone please tell me what this truck is? I have to say it's f*****' awesome and I want one! Sorry for the hijack Joe, please don't talk about the size of my penis.:D

That, my friend, is a Ford F650!
My moms friend is about to (Or trying to) get one, and I told her to hurry her ass up because im gonna borrow it for awhile :D

Back