Joe Dirt's Wedgie | Page 31 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Joe Dirt's Wedgie

Yeah, it sounded funny worded that way. :D Yes, I let my 6 year old name the car. When I mentioned that it was Wedgewood Blue, the name was blurted out in 5 seconds.

She's Deep Wedgewood Blue with a Dark Graphite leather interior.
105,000 miles, a V8 AWD of course, and sporting leather chaps inside. :D

So, the work starts- I need to swap over my audio stuff, visors, auto dimming mirror, rims and tires, trailer hitch, front lights, put in a new leather wheel and clean the hell out of the truck. I can't help but do that... ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's not a bad thought, maybe after winter. I've got it not-rusting in the garage right now. :)

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Seriously? After all this, the damn rear wipers on Caravan's don't touch the glass either? WTF?!?!?!

IMG_1525.jpg

Heck if you had pulled up alittle closer you could reached out and fixed it for them :D

Can't... I may not own that one... ;)

Clues are everywhere, aren't they? :D

I doubt you'll own either in that pic (Look in the mirror if anyone doesnt notice), since you were at Meijers :p:

I doubt you'll own either in that pic (Look in the mirror if anyone doesnt notice), since you were at Meijers :p:

Well of course where else you gonna get "Australian" lamb Chops from ?:D

...maybe not that particular van... :D

What about a Mustang? It's also been a while since I owned a Mustang. It would be nice if I could use some of the parts I already have on the shelf for what I buy... Why not introduce a final twist?

Nah- I'm not getting a Mustang. Momma wouldn't have that, and I've been nearly castrated. Soccer starts in the spring. Ugh.

Soccer:shifty_ey

Ill buy you some decals in advance.

thumb_soccer_mom1-01.jpg

Seriously? After all this, the damn rear wipers on Caravan's don't touch the glass either? WTF?!?!?!

Weird...I was just outside trying to figure out if I could afro-engineer a way to get my rear wiper to touch the window again.

all you do is bend the dang wiper blade...fixed my ex's rear wiper

Joe you going to do another "Cooking with Dirt" recipe? what is the lamb for?

all you do is bend the dang wiper blade...fixed my ex's rear wiper

Joe you going to do another "Cooking with Dirt" recipe? what is the lamb for?

Tried that on the Ex- then it gets caught in the channel. Need to grind the tabs. If I cared anymore.
I mean really- I have to put in a rear wiper motor too I just found out, but honestly- do I care at this point? I should just let it go with the truck the way it is. It's not like someone buying it is going to see this. Ha ha!

And yes- new episode of CWD- it's Australia Day!

Obviously he was meeting up with the owner of the van to give it one final inspection before they traded cars, and figured while I'm here I might as well get some lamb for dinner tonight.

Well, well, well... Someone will be receiving a prize, at some point. :D

A prize???? Like chocodirts?

Probably- they're quite the popular little prize-cakes! :thumbsup:

I'd have to figure out a creative way to get them to Kansas without the post office as they're balking at non-producers shipping food now. Idiots.

why because terrorist can poison are sweet treats? :rolleyes:

Who knows- we tried to send a box of cookies last week, and they said no. It's the post office.

i.e.

newman-seinfeld-post-office.jpg

Newman.

Maybe UPS. I'll have to talk to Eric, maybe he has an idea.

Just vacuum pack 'em and mark the box 'tractor parts'.

Who knows- we tried to send a box of cookies last week, and they said no. It's the post office.

i.e.

newman-seinfeld-post-office.jpg

Newman.

Maybe UPS. I'll have to talk to Eric, maybe he has an idea.

Maybe we can find a truck driver to deliver them? It can't be cybergasm though, he would probably eat them all before they got here. Has to be another one on the forum somewhere though.

hmm you would think with valentines day coming up people would swarm to send treats....

Joe maybe they assumed your "box of cookies" was actually a pipe bomb!

lol all this security stuff cracks me up

Slick name change mate!!

Back