Kill List | Page 22 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Kill List

Do we have a Kill list??.. If not.. Post em..
I know some of you guys have been to tracks... what have you guys beaten and been beaten by...

Also list what you have done to your truck incase its not in your sig. In the cases of expo5.0 and especially Troll..don't bother listing what you got under your hoods... we all know :drool: lol
Troll

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Those Mazda RX8's are such DOGGGS! The RX7's were something to speak about as long as they were turbo'd. The N/A RX8's are just slow as molasses IMO. I don't know if they even run 14's in stock form. I believe I had heard from more than one source that they run low 15's. Either way, just race him and have fun with it. Too many people are afraid to just race and have fun instead of trying to prove how manly their vehicle is.

Trust me when I say I'm not shy when it comes to racing people "Faster" than me.

I guess I just don't want to get frustrated with all the crap I've been doing.

I'll race my friend anytime. He won't, but I'll talk him into it shortly.

He is the one that said it ran 14's so maybe he's BS's me. I agree, there's only one way to find out.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Bmw 3

2000-2002 BMW 3 series, it was dark, probably a 325. Had him by half of a car off the line, then he had me with my bumper at his door slowly pulling until half a car at 60. Not a kill but i thought it was okay for stock.

Fun Kills

I love to line up against any type of Heep. Most of the time I like to go after the V8 ZJ's and WJ's. I think that it is the best to smoke them when they have their systems pounding and their g/f's in the passenger side seat to watch me blow by them. When I am having a bad day it is nice to make cherokees fade into the dust, good old 242ci 4.0 :salute:

I love to line up against any type of Heep. Most of the time I like to go after the V8 ZJ's and WJ's. I think that it is the best to smoke them when they have their systems pounding and their g/f's in the passenger side seat to watch me blow by them. When I am having a bad day it is nice to make cherokees fade into the dust, good old 242ci 4.0 :salute:

What 1/4 ET do you run?

Okay - I know you guys don't want to hear about this one but I killed a mini-van last weekend. The dude was going around everyone and almost caused an accident when he went around me going full blast. So, I caught him (in about 5 seconds) and blew past him going 100 plus. Then I slowed back down to a "grampa's sunday drive" pace and pissed him off more.

today i raced a chevy Cavalier Z24 and kicked his @$$. also beat chevy S10 blazers (91 and 96 both 2 door and 4.3) beat a 99 chevy S10 truck also a 4.3, acrura legend V6, 94 GMC Yukon 2 Door. Those are the ones that made me very happy. mostly because they are $h!t talkers and chevy geeks. i have a OHV with a 96 5.0 explorer MAF, cone filter, 8mm plug wires, and no muffler with no tailpipe.

i have to add another. in my town there is a stop light that is 2 lanes and then they merge in about 1/8 mile. anyway i beat a 96 camaro V6. i know it is only a V6, but so is mine. he probabily would have won if it were a full 1/4 mile though.

I beat a 07 Shelby Cobra....

He was driving about 45 down the road on a 2 lane highway and I blew past him at 80 MPH, got infront of him, and put on my blinkers. What a kill!

I beat a 07 Shelby Cobra....

He was driving about 45 down the road on a 2 lane highway and I blew past him at 80 MPH, got infront of him, and put on my blinkers. What a kill!

It has to be that 4.0 emblem you have on the front grill, eh?

In the 2000 XLT: 16.1 best 1/4 mile (Stock)
-94 Civic (co-worker)

In the 2005 XLT: 17.3 best 1/4 mile (Stock)
-87 RX-7
-05 Dakota (freind)

Lets see, not much my rig is slow. A couple civics, a dodge caravan lol, an eclipse, a 5.2 dakota more then once (my buddy insists he will beat me some day), 2000 F-150, kept up pretty good with a scion TC for a while, oh and I got killed by an 05 stang :D I hope to go terrorize some more ricers when and if I find a supercharger or if I decide to run nitrous. All those were on 31's with 3.55's and a majorly dying A4LD

so me and my dad were on our way back..

from a clam bake last night and this V8 j@#p pulls up next to me at a red light, we wants to race... i can tell. the kid keeps looking over at me, i look back, kinda like the typical drag race scene in the movies. my ol mans half in the bag babling on about something and i say " I'm gunna smoke this guy". now i'm sure my dads thinking yeah right thats a v8, yer a v6, no way, he's gunna smoke you! so after playin the ol you creep a little i creep a little game....yellow.....green....go. we both matted it. i could hear his motor over mine... screemin. but i think everyone was i little suprised to see the black, freshly waxed ford explorer, grocery getter in front by a fender. i new i'd get em off the start with the tracloc and 4.10's. however, i was suprised that he didn't pass me. thats right i "smoked" that guy!

Today I smashed on a 2007 jeep cherokee from a stop, some rich boy thought it was the **** with his all black rims and tint. exhaust. stereo.
I left a trail off unburned gas for him to breath...
-atleast 3 and half car lengths

We have a intersection where one lane ends and one goes on after about 4 blocks and all the time people pull in the right lane to try to speed past the whole line of traffic. It never works to well when i'm in the left lane.

~this is out on the highway and theres one car behind me~
well today i'm driving home and this little blonde girl pulls up in a shiny red acura integra wearing intransits and i could tell a fart can on the back (allthough i never saw it) she trys to pull out further then me (about half a car length so i just stay where i am) she takes off squeeling tires while i just rocket forward with awd. mind you at this time i can't hear the fart can over my exhaust and shes 2 car lengths behind me. so i'm going about 92 so i let off and she just keeps going straight... then slams on her breaks and allmost plows into the curb then swings right behind me

At this point shes doing the flashing headlights and honking horn and fliping the bird then goes to pass me on the left (i'm still doing 10 over the 55mpg speed limit) when theres a truck coming from the other way so i mash the break pedal and let the dumb chick pass i bet she goes and tells all the "street racers" (dumb people who think they are way too cool you know the guys with saturns with fart cans) that she totaly owned my heavy ass SUV

What Have you Beat?

So the other day I was hanging out with my friend who has a 2005 Ford Mustang non-GT, and we were discussing cars and we decided we should race. There is a great little parking lot perfect for this in my town and we went there. I'm not terribly sure how long the sprint is but to give some perspective you'll be maxed at 6k RPMs by the end in first gear, so I'd say about 60-80 yards.
I have a 2001 sport with the only modification being new NGK Iridium spark plugs, and I beat him by about 10 feet, 3 times. I was amazingly surprised because I was SURE I was going to get my ass kicked, I mean its a mustang right? Mustangs are fast right? Well needless to say I had to share this with you guys because I am still in shock.
Could anyone fill be in on the reason behind why I beat a mustang? Haha I'd be interested in knowing.

Your friend probably can't drive it for crap. Probably spun the tires off the line where as you most likely didn't for whatever reason. The 91 v6 firebird I had would walk all over a v6 explorer and that thing wasn't that fast.

It was just a straight line and we are both auto trannys. His tires did not spin. He did say something about a delay in his acceleration, he said he floored it and the car hesitated.

I beat a mid 90's cougar XR7 with what I assume was a 302 under the hood, he had the v8 badges. He beat me off the line, had about half a car length on me at about 20mph, then my motor finally kicked in and I beat him by about a hood at 50mph, then we both let off. I know it's not a real impressive kill but I at least knew that my mods were paying off. Now if only I could get it to launch off the line, damn all wheel drive.

I beat a mid 90's cougar XR7 with what I assume was a 302 under the hood, he had the v8 badges. He beat me off the line, had about half a car length on me at about 20mph, then my motor finally kicked in and I beat him by about a hood at 50mph, then we both let off. I know it's not a real impressive kill but I at least knew that my mods were paying off. Now if only I could get it to launch off the line, damn all wheel drive.

Yeah, but the other guy had to go lick his peanuts for awhile thinking how his car was shown up buy a truck--ha ha
Good Kill--

Back