Moab 2015 - May 22-24 | Page 20 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

Maybe not when it's happening, but after

When its happening, its not so bad. Its too quick to do much thinking. Its after, when you have to look at your squished rig and figure out what to do with it. That when it sucks, at least for me anyways.

But like Kevin says, he can spot you for that, he is rated expert in spotting you into a rollover. :eek::D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was thinking about what I would do if it was me, and I'm pretty sure I would cut the top off and cage it, or maybe figure out some crazy fab, I don't know, maybe not sure, could make a fun project. Now I'm getting ideas for our black ex, hmm.

Putting the finishing touches on the moab video trailer hopefully will be up tonight!

So nice, I watched it twice! :D And, may be getting to watch it a third time.......:shifty_ey

Great job!

But like Kevin says, he can spot you for that, he is rated expert in spotting you into a rollover. :eek::D

90Ranger.jpg

I really miss you two.

Mike, it looks like you lost power like the night run at Truckhaven. I remember you saying you having brake issues when you lose power. Pretty much what happened?

I really miss you two.

Mike, it looks like you lost power like the night run at Truckhaven. I remember you saying you having brake issues when you lose power. Pretty much what happened?

Brian, I did back off of the skinny pedal because it seemed I was going too fast, I don't remember the engine dying But Kris did said he is pretty sure the motor died. The brake issue had been corrected, before the wheel feel off, I was at times having to pump the brakes, but after that was repaired the brakes performed great, as I was going backwards, the brake pedal was solid. I thought I was going straight to the beginning point and was just going to ride it out ant get another start, I didn't realize I was coming down at an angle.

When its happening, its not so bad. Its too quick to do much thinking. Its after, when you have to look at your squished rig and figure out what to do with it. That when it sucks, at least for me anyways.

True dat, Once I realized that I was going over, my thoughts were just to hold on and ride it out, while rolling I was just gripping the steering wheel as hard as I could, those recardo seats that Jack himself installed keep me in place and now I swear if it wouldn't have been for those seats I would of bounced around more, the seats have what I call adjustable wings, and I had them adjusted snug on my rib cage.

Once out and regaining most of my senses, (luckily I don't have much sense so it didn't take long to regain most of them). my first thought was how much damage?

Pretty cool trailer video.

Yes it is,

I still can't get any of the vids that are posted on FB to play, but on the EF I have no problem.

Cool trailer Russell:chug:

Nothin like waitin for parts!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 302

Still can't upload more than one at a time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 302

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 333

Yea, that link works

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Once out and regaining most of my senses, (luckily I don't have much sense so it didn't take long to regain most of them). my first thought was how much damage?

Mike you where not out of the truck b/4 you were asking about it. When we got down there someone ( not sure who it was ) was asking if you were ok -- your fist words was yea hows the truck

Back