November 17-18 Truckhaven Run! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

November 17-18 Truckhaven Run!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm planning t-bird weekend.. can't do anything else.

Colin, we can easily install the replacement shaft when I get there. It's about a 1 hour job.

Got a complete shaft!

I love Pick-n-Pull half price sales.

You can get a complete d44 from a F150/Bronco for $100+ taxes and core.

This is $25!

Attachments

• f150-short-side.jpg
    f150-short-side.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 317

tdavis said:
I love Pick-n-Pull half price sales.

You can get a complete d44 from a F150/Bronco for $100+ taxes and core.
They have that many there?? Down here, they cost $300.00 for an old rusty POS..

Normally all the F150/Bronco d44's in the local pic-n-pull are usually grease/oil covered, so they don't rust.

The really beat up ones are in the central valley p-n-p's.. those are usually old farm trucks.

The one this shaft came from had a fubar'd lockout on it (old POS superwinch hub). It's not that expensive to rebuild a d44 also.

Bring one down for Brian, and one for me! ;)

:thumbsup: :D T-Day!

Stic-o said:
Can't make it for T-day, but I can go the weekend before. I had to miss Thanksgiving so I could get Christmas and New Years off this year. Anyone up for a pre run trip the weekend before Turkey weekend??

Brian, put us in for a maybe... we still need to find a pet sitter.

Depending on work I might beable to do Tday and the weekend before. I plan on forsure thanksgiving though.

Sounds like two maybe's from the board, and my partner gave me another maybe, so three maybe's. I'll take what I can get.

My partner's Jeep is pretty stock right now, he is looking to sell this one and get one already rock ready. Anybody know of someone selling a rock Jeep??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back