Official BS thread!! | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official BS thread!!

Hokie came North

Hokie from the board came out my way and we met up at the local mall since he was on a time issue...heres some pics..

Attachments

• adry&hotness1.jpg
    adry&hotness1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 163
  • adry&hotness2.jpg
    adry&hotness2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 161
  • adry&hotness3.jpg
    adry&hotness3.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 180

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

IAmTodd said:
Keep you pants on kid!!

BTW- You do realize that your tires are shot and that you should've disposed of them? My dad laughed when he saw them :p

i vaguely remeber someone haveing worse tread on their tires then running in the winter with them....lol...so be quiet unless you wana buy me new summer tires..... :D

Jeff I hope you liked your two gifts.. I'm sure they'll be well used at your place.. :D

frickea86 said:
i vaguely remeber someone haveing worse tread on their tires then i do running in the winter with them....lol...so be quiet unless you wana buy me new summer tires..... :D

I got your summer tires in the garage. And they say BFG A/T on them!!

here we got the back end shots of the 2..Hokie (Brett)takin the pics of them..and poor Hotness gettin whipped around the parkin lot without me behind the wheel..(Brett was seein the difference in handling between the trucks)

Attachments

• hotness confused.jpg
    hotness confused.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 174
  • brett.jpg
    brett.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 167
  • adry&hotness4.jpg
    adry&hotness4.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 172

Looks good but that one truck looks to small.. :D

Nice picts, Tara and Hotness looks hott like always ;) .......and that kid has a little version of "Flash".............

jester6 said:
Well I finally got a new page up on my site with the pics of the truck that weve takin so far

http://g-c.hopto.org:93/pics/2000explorer.aspx

nice web page, just a suggestion for future reference, don't save pics as .bmp, Bitmap, because they are so big and take forever to load, jpg works well...peace..

Spas said:
Hey, Matt, Lizard, Jeff and Fug!

Remember this thanksgiving goof up? :D

uhhhh...Hashish??? :p :p :D ...oh....wait...you don't mean Turkey as in the country?? D'OH!!!

Happy Thanksgiving all...Hope everyone enjoys the "bird"..... :eek: :D

JDraper said:
uhhhh...Hashish??? :p :p :D ...oh....wait...you don't mean Turkey as in the country?? D'OH!!!

Or lack there of "bird" now ;) Damn it was good, and dang does my tummy hurt :p

Happy Thanksgiving!......................well for me im stuck home alone all day and night. Well on a good note, im working today from home and have the day to finish my truck. Yup Patch is all done with a sick A4ld build to the balls :D .....................and it drive great and shifts great. but what sucks is i gotta wait 3,000 miles to be able to think of wheeling it................ :rolleyes:

JDraper said:

Lol, And I just LOVE teasing her about it every year, too , "So Mom.. uh.. what are you putting in the stuffing this year?" :D

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! (My Uncle brought me a sarong and shells from his trip to Hawai'i plus a whole buncha neat stuff to show off, made dinner that much more fun ;) )

frickea86 said:
nice web page, just a suggestion for future reference, don't save pics as .bmp, Bitmap, because they are so big and take forever to load, jpg works well...peace..

thanks dude

I didnt have time to edit the all the pics. all but 2 have thumbnails for them now. fireworks for some reason wont edit the 2 :fire: , guess Ill have to install photoshop to do those.

I guess I should have metioned that my web site is ran from my pc here at home and I only have 384kbps up :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well Hunting Season fever has hit, you know how i know, just take a look at the pics of the truck muddy...Yup you heard me right, BigRed has mud on her, had to go up to the paps camp yesterday, were we hunt, and secure our tree stand. The Road is barley a road and it goes right up hill, and right at the beginning a big rut, oh yes the new kicks like that, as i slipped not once...very nice...anywayz...thought some of you would be astonished...lol

YAY...MUD...so many people tell me it looks good with some mudd on it... :D

17893IM001516.jpg

17893IM001515.jpg

yup, the new tires are all muddy, don't worry i'll clean it up after hunting season... :thumbsup:

Back