Paragon Trip - Labor Day Weekend | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Paragon Trip - Labor Day Weekend

HAHA Lindsy would post pictures faster but has a crappy dial up ISP. GET BROADBAND WOMAN :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Last one for the night:

After ten minutes of watching this rusted, huffing and puffing J**p try to get into the water, slapnuts mutters "Yeah, it's a Jeep thing, I understand" :D

Attachments

• FH000002 (Small).jpg
    FH000002 (Small).jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 213

once i get off my lazy butt moving, i will post the pics that i have

who did you say cant resist a mudpit? Maybe its true, niether of us can, but at least he makes it through in one piece, the first time, without blowing a tire, alternator and starter in one run.

I thought that Spare Tire was shut down..they open it back up??

Oh, and Linds???....I think you need a new pair of jeans... :D :D

Wish we could have been there, but we spend the weekend attempting to help mom-in-law clean out the house..... :rolleyes:

JDraper said:
I thought that Spare Tire was shut down..they open it back up??

Oh, and Linds???....I think you need a new pair of jeans... :D :D

Wish we could have been there, but we spend the weekend attempting to help mom-in-law clean out the house..... :rolleyes:

Jeans? You mean my new shorts? i just started makin another set of the "Holey pants", too ;)

Did you finally get your monster-in-law moved out? Get the Blackbird back from Ford yet?

Spas said:
Jeans? You mean my new shorts? i just started makin another set of the "Holey pants", too ;)

Did you finally get your monster-in-law moved out? Get the Blackbird back from Ford yet?

She has to be out by this Tuesday...that's the day the house gets demolished. We moved some of it out, but she was still taking boxes out of my hands because "she wasn't ready for that box to go yet :rolleyes:. Sue's uncle and I were banned from the attic by noon on Saturday....

I FINALLY got the Mach back on Tuesday...only been 4 weeks...boneheads :fire:. At least they fixed it right, but left tranny fluid on the console and door...they're gonna get creamated on the repair survey :D.

BTW, ordered the new wheels and tires for the Mach yesterday :D :D

kazera_kz_a_c_ci3_l.jpg

bfg_gforce_ta_kdw2_ci2_l.jpg

OH, that thing is going to be sweet

Ok... a certain someone is really picking on me and I told him I was gonna do this if he didn't quit, soooooo......

ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS EVIL LIL KID? :D :D :D

Attachments

• 09-03-05_1117.jpg
    09-03-05_1117.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 189

OH MY GOD THATS AMAZING! *right click save as* I forgot you had taken that and i never saw it.

And he used to have BLOND hair! BLOND!!!!!!!!!!! He has no right to pick on me ever again, I don't even care what color it is now :D

Justin! Pictures already, you slacker!

THAT'S COLD! A man lets you in his house and you take advantage. Lindz, those bruses are nothin compared to what you're gonna get as a result of this! I would change your name and move to Mexico!
-E

That is just horrible. I think we need to post some pics of lindsy as a kid. Me thinks its time for me to take a trip up there and get Bryan to show me the baby pictures. :D

Blee1099 said:
That is just horrible. I think we need to post some pics of lindsy as a kid. Me thinks its time for me to take a trip up there and get Bryan to show me the baby pictures. :D

HAHA poor Linds, always totrured, even if its from trying to torture someone else

someones back from florida and I smell death... I mean tuna in the air. Im just waiting for the call for the evil planning to begin.

earthquake69 said:
someones back from florida and I smell death... I mean tuna in the air. Im just waiting for the call for the evil planning to begin.

We're going to know what breaded, fried tuna smells like!!! Oh god, now I'm gonna die! lol

earthquake69 said:
HAHAHA, poor girl never get a break.

I can contribute in the planning and actions.. I'm only 40 minutes from her. :D

HAHA! The day I fear that peckerhead is the day I DIE!

I mean come on, how can you be afraid of someone who has a condom attachment on their winch?!?! :eek:

Attachments

• 59759-R1-03-15 (Small).jpg
    59759-R1-03-15 (Small).jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 148

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

By the way, I got the rest of my pictures back today :)

This is how you blow an alternator, Snowborder style :eek:

Attachments

• 59759-R1-09-9 (Small).jpg
    59759-R1-09-9 (Small).jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 59759-R1-10-8 (Small).jpg
    59759-R1-10-8 (Small).jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 59759-R1-08-10 (Small).jpg
    59759-R1-08-10 (Small).jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 162

Back