Perrys fab and fiber, or new quarter pannel?,,, | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Perrys fab and fiber, or new quarter pannel?,,,

hi i have a 92 Explorer 4 door xlt,, bought it with some damidge looks like to was hit and then hit something,, not sure,, but the front has some damidge,, which i am repairing myself, my ? is about perrys fab and fiber rear quarters,, anyone here have them?
the rear damidge to my quarter is as followed: it is smacked in right where the gascap is,, not so much that i cant use the fuel filler,, and the gascap will still open,, but it is not alble to be repaired other then a new quarter, the tailight is all still intack as well,, it's simple the area in and around the gascap.
does the perrys stuff just bolt over top of the old quarts,, anyne have some pics?,,,
and also if anyone knows how far from stock do they cover,, the biggest i will be going is simple 31-10.50's,, or possible 31-12.50's on 15x10's,,
but with just stock rims and 30-9.50's how far inside would the tire be?
Thanx in advance for any info and help!
Isaac

Perry's Explorer kit's

I was looking at buying these to put on my 92 2wd Explorer. I called Perry and from what he told me the rear panels require you to mount (weld) quarter turn fasteners to the old sheet metal.

Are you still thinking about getting it? Is so, maybe we should try to get more people and do a group buy? The whole kit to convert an Explorer to a 96-00 front clip with 5" flares is $1,100 (+shipping) plus you have to get the headlights and some other stuff totaling to around $300. I really like the 2 pics I have seen, but I want to see more, anyone got some more pics of the kit?

do the perry's.... "Rick" has the front coversion 93 to a 95.... "gopher" has front 91-94 and colin "fenderguy" has front and rear perrys on a 91-94

Back