Pismo beach-Part Deux August 10-12 | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo beach-Part Deux August 10-12

this sucks, lmao...we are up here and the camping, and all the campgrounds are full...r.j. got up here about 2-2:30 and it was already full...anyone know of another place close to camp just for tonight so we can play in the dunes tomorrow...any suggestions will be help...i am currently checking into motel six as motel arvin is full too...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

haha ive got friends from fresno who are planning on coming to the meet tomorow at my house. so the house is kinda full. i think some of my friends might be camping in my backyard. u guys are more then welcome to camp in the backyard also. :)

can we park in your back yard??? if so we are so set....:D
motel 6 in pismo and slo are full thruout the weekend too...

that sucks for you guys. I guess it is a good thing my rig decided to kick out all its trans fluid so I wouldn't go lol.

u guys can park on my street, theres plenty of parking. :)

Yikes! That sucks you can't camp anywhere at Pismo! Best of luck finding lodging somewhere. My bet would be for clarkkent's :D

that sucks for you guys. I guess it is a good thing my rig decided to kick out all its trans fluid so I wouldn't go lol.

no you missed out, it was alot of fun. even though the first night was weird, the rest of the trip was great! so when's the next run?

Lets see some PICS!!!

Okay I moved a bunch of post to the thread tbars4 posted above (^^^) since you guys now have a "return" thread.
So posts all the "return" stuff there.

Back