Pismo Beach June 19-21 '09 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo Beach June 19-21 '09

I'm gonna wait it out till june and see which weekend works better for me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ahh froader why arent u coming!?

Buying my mom's house from her. Which means, I'll be a broke-***** for a while. Plus, I think some friends and I will be doing a Big Bear (closer and less sand in my crack :p:) run in June. We'll see.

...After the last two post, I guess I'll be up there by myself..:rolleyes:

I am still planning on going! worse case we can hit up the dunes!

:salute:

:exp:

...Cool...I know it's still a ways off but I'm excited...:D

Cool! So am I!!! :D I will prob. bring a few of my friends out with me. One of them has a lifted F150 and the others prob gonna rent some quads. but good peeps.

Sunday June 21 is father's day, and the day before is a family friend's big surprise b-day, so i will most likely be going the weekend before.

Sunday June 21 is father's day, and the day before is a family friend's big surprise b-day, so i will most likely be going the weekend before.

bring some of the subarus guys out and see how they cruze the dunes

I already told my friend from norcal to come, if he makes it he'll be in either a 2.5 RS rally car or a rolled beat-to-hell outback wagon. I think JacksonRally from dezert rangers already said he'd try to make it. I'm so looking forward to this!

No offense ted, but if i understand correctly this thread is to discuss the planning of a trip to pismo, which we are doing. The dates 19-21 aren't set in stone yet, they're "tentative" as the first post states, and the thread title doesn't have any dates at all. And even though people from DR are attending, the trip is open to anyone from this forum as well. People from here that aren't on DR can have the option of which weekend to go.

...If you want to take over a thread I started, go ahead...

As i just said, i'm not trying to...but fine, i'm out.

...Can a Moderator update the title to show the dates of the 19/20/21..??? Thanks..:salute:

...I tried to do this back on the 21st but I must have missed the time period for title change..:(

...Black Goblin, are you still planning to head out this way???

...Black Goblin, are you still planning to head out this way???

I should be back in Los Angeles her in a week or two. :D. I sold my truck so if I am to go to Pismo I would have to bum a ride out on the dunes with someone. I don't think my Bummer would be very happy out on the dunes.:rolleyes:

I can't wait to get back to Sunny SoCal. I am tired of the ****Y weather around here.:rolleyes:

i dont think i will camp but i will come out during the day. just got some nice new tires and got the rear brakes done and im ready for some play time

...Cool...I will put you with the In crowd...

...I know I'll be camping for at least 2 nights...I am looking forward to a couple days away from the city life...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

good deal i can understand that one. so who all is going with you on that weekend? i think i can get a few friends of mine to head down with their rangers

Back