Pismo beach-Part Deux August 10-12 | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo beach-Part Deux August 10-12

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so is anyone still going? do we have a place we're meeting there?

r.j., i am still going, i guess we could all just meet inthe parking lot outside the dunes, its just straight ahead when you drive down grand ave. it would be alot easier than finding each other out on the beach. so is anyone going to go up friday? or saturday? either day would be fine with me.

Tbars is going on friday. matt get tbars phone number so that u can find him. i'll be there saturday morning. if u guys pick a spot, try to get it near the bathrooms and somewhat walking distance to the shore.

we're going up friday and satrurday

not staying till sunday R.J.?

so its down to four now? so those going friday, when are you expecting to get there? do you wanna shoot for 3 or 4 maybe in that parking lot? any other suggestions for meeting place and time?

o and arvin, mike told me he is gonna come out too, but in his Z71.

yeh mike text'd me the other day, im not sure when hes going. i cant wait!!

does anybody have a fire ring like froader's pop??? what about where we stayed last time??? i thought it was close enough to everything and yet out of the zoo...i am planning on going up friday and arriving between 3-4...not sure that will happen on time but i am not wanting to turn this into a 5 hour drive like last time, lol...

we're gonna try to get there friday after noone. don't know how long it will take us but we're shooting for about 2. and we're leaving sunday morning (gotta work)

me, Robert

jim

and justin

2 broncos, no explorer/navajo

tbars, if u guys get there early, try getting a spot somewhat close to the shore please. three hundred feet is fine because i have to tow a trailer behind my 2wd truck and i dont wanna get stuck trying to get to the camping spot.

ok, but you better be hauling women if we got to watch your truck...:D

haha im bringing like twenty of my friends with me. mostly girls. :)

cool, i'll give harley a bath and use her for bait, lmao...;)

haha sounds like a plan.

cool, i'll give harley a bath and use her for bait, lmao...;)

Sweet.. little do you guys know that I'm going to be one of those "girls" clarkkent mentioned.

haha are u coming izwack?

After all this talk of the world famous lumpia, you've all set some high expectations...don't let me down Arvin;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wow i almost forgot about the lumpia.

Back