Pismo Beach June 19-21 '09 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo Beach June 19-21 '09

Sad to say but TBars may be right. Since it looks like that Big Bear is getting more attenion than this right now.

Maybe we should hold off on this till later? Like August or something? And pray the fuel prices has eased alittle by then :fire:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...I am really sorry to hear about you rolling your X and, I'm really glad to hear you are alright...:biggthump

...And don't worry about it, it's all good...:D

If I the ins. comp. lets me keep it I will be selling it in a couple of months. So, if you know anyone who is looking for a good trail truck or dont mind replacing a fender and a door then let me know! lol :)

Just curioius is this idea still on? I got the weekend off from thursday-saturday to go to mammoth but thats not happening so maybe i'll try this trip instead. Updates? details whats going down here?

I am not going to be able to make this because of money.:rolleyes:

Well, I still have my sport! Who wants it!!!! lol. I want to go but I have to clear it with some ppl first. I have watch late on the 19th but I could make it sat. I will keep you guys up to date.

Well, I still have my sport! Who wants it!!!! lol. I want to go but I have to clear it with some ppl first. I have watch late on the 19th but I could make it sat. I will keep you guys up to date.

That sucks about your sport. How did you roll it anyway? I wish I had the money to buy it from you and fix it.

The trucks not bad at all just a fender door and small side window. mainly. She learned a new trick though. Play dead. lol. I ended up missing a dog and hit a soft farm shoulder and the right side just sunk down and it eased it self on its side. To bad you wont be able to make it this weekend. I just hope I am able to make it.

The trucks not bad at all just a fender door and small side window. mainly. She learned a new trick though. Play dead. lol. I ended up missing a dog and hit a soft farm shoulder and the right side just sunk down and it eased it self on its side. To bad you wont be able to make it this weekend. I just hope I am able to make it.

Yeah I get money on wed. but it is only $360 to last me 2 weeks and I am not driving my own car. I had to fix my girls spare car to drive it around after my car either blew a head gasket a week after moving back or it cracked the head.:thumbdwn::(

I might be starting a new job here pretty soon. I will find out at theend of the day.:D cross your fingers lol.

Good luck!!!!! I hope you get it! Sorry TBars, didnt mean to steal your thread. But if anybody wants to try and set somethin up for another time to go out there PM me or something. Got nothing but time to kill till sept.

On a better note for everyone that is still thinking of goin I am talkin to some of the guys around here on base to see if they want to roll down with me sat. the 20th for the day.

Let me know who is still thinking of going.

No idea what days yet but i'll be in pismo sometime between thursday-saturday. I have not decided weather or not to stay the night but i will figure that out later, possibly when i get some more details from freinds. :D

...Man, I missed receiving a bunch of notifications on this thread...I just received one and seen all these post...

..I actually thought this trip was dead so I've been scheduling work, dangit...

...With the renewed interest I'll have to see what I can do but right now it's looking doubtful for me...But who knows..:dunno:

looking doubtful for me now since if i get a load this week would be gone on the road and besides i don;t have any cash for a trip that long :(

so i guess i am out on this

...Man, I missed receiving a bunch of notifications on this thread...I just received one and seen all these post...

..I actually thought this trip was dead so I've been scheduling work, dangit...

...With the renewed interest I'll have to see what I can do but right now it's looking doubtful for me...But who knows..:dunno:

DUDE!! this is why i bumped the thread, bringing the dead back to life, all she needs is a little spunk, some 87 octane, beer and some good times.

Well guys....

Just let me know what you are gonna do. :thumbsup: :thumbdwn:
I am still trying to get a few ppl to roll out with me from base. :salute:

:roll: <--My new icon fits...

i will be at pismo thursday-friday, possibility of saturday.:thumbsup:

Sweet! PM me later with your cell if you want. This way we can meet up on sat.

anyone else going to be there this weekend?? anyone *echo, echo*****

...psssst...:shifty_ey ...I will no tomorrow night as I will be doing some collecting from my customers...I hope...:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am still waiting on a couple of the guys to give me a def. I am planning on being down there sat. though.

So, how would we all meet up if we do decide to go and be down there at the same time?

:roll: :chug:

Back