Pismo beach-Part Deux August 10-12 | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo beach-Part Deux August 10-12

haha yeh im bringin some. just got my truck back from the shop, its officially caged. but for now its only a two seater. kinda ran outa money and couldnt afford two more buckets and two more crow harnesses. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Shotgun!

haha yeh im bringin some. just got my truck back from the shop, its officially caged. but for now its only a two seater. kinda ran outa money and couldnt afford two more buckets and two more crow harnesses. :)

how can you say somethin like that and not post any pics??!!!

Everyone will just have to show up next weekend to see it in person.

haha i just got it back, i went to go pick it up on my lunch break, and havent even gotten a chance to sit in it too much let alone take pics.. got it flatbedded to my house last night. gonna take pics of it on monday or tuesday with a thread. :)

haha i just got it back, i went to go pick it up on my lunch break, and havent even gotten a chance to sit in it too much let alone take pics.. got it flatbedded to my house last night. gonna take pics of it on monday or tuesday with a thread. :)

aww i have to wait till monday or tuesday :(

just a little under a week left!! hey matt what day are you going to be heading out to pismo?

im heading up on friday, not sure what time yet, i hope to get there maybe 3 or 4.

cool. i wont head out there till saturday morning. u staying till sunday?

looks like christmas came a day early for you guys, i just did a thread with some pics of my cage. :)

ya im staying till sunday

sweeet..

uh oh, this is comming up fast

Well i am officially out since i have to work this weekend :(

What's happening to everybody? Well i am still definitely going! Carlover, that would be cool to caravan, do you have an idea of where to meet up? ill be starting the trip up from simi valley. anyone else want to caravan? arvin, why arent you coming out till saturday?

my girlfriend works friday, and we've got some people comin on friday to the house. ehh... saturday morning though i'm coming. and truth is, more then one day at pismo and i get sick.. :( i guess just living here i guess ya know.

froader.. NOO!! ur not coming!?

no navajo for me (cylinder #2 running lean?)

looks like we'll be up there with two broncos

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeh cant wait till the meet!!

Back