Pismo Beach June 19-21 '09 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo Beach June 19-21 '09

...I'm not sure yet...It's about a 5 hour drive for most from down here so who can show up generally will post up just before the trip...

...I will keep updating the first post as others post up...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah some of us won't know till the last minute whether we can make it or not :(

...I'm hoping the Santa Barbara fire is out before this trip...I went up to Pismo the last time they had a fire and it took over an hour to 1-1/2 hours get thru the Santa Barbara area...

you can go out to bakersfeild and come up the 166 its a bit longer but no santa barbara. and yes i hope it is out soon i have friends and family that were evacuated

..I spent this weekend cleaning out the X and getting it ready to go camping...Maybe I can return some of the sand back to Pismo beach..:D

...Just a reminder....Pismo is less than 4 weeks away...:burnout:

SIgh :( we shall see how this works out.

...Whats up??....You got your smog and your working, now you need a vacation..:D

it all good now. it just a matter of getting the timing just right for the trip and not getting stuck on the east coast and missing out.

...Be sure to read the link in the previous post and sign the form created by the letter generator on page 2...

...It is about 18 days before this run so I guess we need to get the chatter going in here and get to confirming who all is going...If you are wanting to go, lets hear from you...:D

well i really hope that none of the parks close that would be lame. but in other news the ex is up a running again. replaced the front pump seal on the trans the thermostat brakes, calipers and some other small parts. so as of now im ready

Whats up guys! sorry I have been kinda silent. I had an unfortionate event last week. I rolled my X. It still runs but the ins company wants to total it out. I am not sure if I am going to make it down. I have pictures I am going to post up and a couple videos of the exhaust work I got done. Plus a nice burnout video. I will keep you all up-dated on if i am gonna make it. :(

Now you have the perfect reason to Cut the top off and wheel the snot out of it :D

I would do that but I am driving back home to Boston in sept. If I do get to keep the truck it will be up for sale soon with a salvaged title. there is only body damage on it.

...With that in mind and no one else chiming in that wants to go, we may just need to cancel this trip due to lack of interest...:dunno:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tbars, I am sorry about backing out on you. Just dont know if I am gonna have the truck or not. But, I was looking forward to the trip. I hope that some more ppl come through to go.

Back