Pismo Beach '08 Part 1 | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

...I plan on being there, 2 weeks from today...It takes me usually 5 hours to get there, depending on traffic, so I should arrive between 2-5pm...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...I plan on being there, 2 weeks from today...It takes me usually 5 hours to get there, depending on traffic, so I should arrive between 2-5pm...:D

Hey man I still have those parts for you.

I might be up in the Onterio area tomorrow if you want to meet up with me somewhere around there.:thumbsup::cool:

...I'm stuck in Anaheim tomorrow...Does this mean you won't be at Pismo???

...I'm stuck in Anaheim tomorrow...Does this mean you won't be at Pismo???

I am not sure yet. Either way I will get the parts to you before I move.;)

Well i am out on this trip can't get the cash together to pay for the Gas :(

let alone have cash for anything else.....

..I'm sorry to hear that cyber...Boomer says he won't be able to make it either..:(

..It wouldn't hurt my feelings if gas dropped a buck before the trip...:confused:

i probably won't be able to make it

home after i break everything on the car :D

I'm already getting excited for Pismo part deux this summer! :D

So im still planning on going, but I know for a fact I'm gonna have to work that friday nite. So my plan is to leave work and head straight up there, I won't be leaving till midnitish and it'll take me about 4 hours to get there. So once I get there can I drive onto the beach or do I have to nap in my car till the gates open.....

...Mounty71 posted a number in this thread on reservations and gate hours...I would give them a call and ask them...They do have somone at the gate though...:dunno:

Paying 4.25 a gallon doesnt sound too great right now.

any one have an address? im lookin on the web site so i can map quest it and cant find it.

i hope you, and every one ells can still go. i have the time off already, and itmight not be fun with no one there. lol

thanks for the links.:thumbsup:

...Post up everyone if you are in or out...The first post has been updated...

...If I can't make this I'm going to be bent...:splat:

Well I have my car up for sale and I am gonna try and get a dare I say it.....

Another EXPLORER!!!!!! :eek::D and then I might be able to make it out there on my way out of California.:thumbsup:;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

still in. although i don't know how we're gonna pull this off after the expense of moab

Back