Pismo Beach '08 Part 1 | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

wish i would've seen this earlier! my buddy goes to school at poly, i totally could've gone if i had known a few weeks ago. im not a serious regular on this site but i wouldn't mind being one someday. ill keep an eye open for part duex (sp?)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...I have been having the hardest time to be able to say, I can not make it..My work schedule will not allow me to take any time off, let alone 3 days...:(

Haven't sold my car yet so I don't see me making it out there either.:rolleyes::(

Doesn't look like it's going to be much of a run then does it? So the only for sure's are RJ and Lifeguard? I know arvin (clarkkent) said he was probably working and didn't know when he would get done/if he would be able to make it out and like i said earlier in this thread i have finals next week so if i go it won't be for too long but i'm willing to show up to meet everyone (ha, all two of you) and check out the rides...i'm planning on being there sometime between 10 and 11 on saturday.

i plan on hiting the road by 8 in the morn. hope the get there by 2 or 3

ok were heading out the door. see you guys there. i will be on chan 3 on the cb.

me and justin will be heading up tomorrow morning. we'll either head home sat night or sunday morning.

this run is looking pretty sad with all the peeps canceling :(

...I am definately bummed...:(

well me and my girl are hear. we will prob be some where close to post 2 or any where high. i will pm my number so we can meat up.:cool:

...Take plenty of pics and I hope you guys have a great time...Is it super crowded up there?

not really crowded as it is windy. we are in town to getaway from it for a bit.lol

...Did anyone else show up yet and how much is gas up there???

just me and R.J. i think the gas station we passed said 4.30 sumthin.

wish i would have checked here earlier...i drove back and forth on sand highway for about 45 mins but didn't see any explorers...then i get home check the site and the info i would have needed is now posted...oh well, if you guys are planning on staying til tom.(sun) let me know so i can cruise out and say whats up

my girl and i are staying till tomorrow.dono about R.J.but were right next to post 4.close to the toilet.lol

So instead of having fun playing at the beach, I got the pleasure of spending my Saturday in Yucca Valley. Oh well I still managed to have some fun...:thumbsup:

Attachments

• acoma1.jpg
    acoma1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 153
  • acoma2.jpg
    acoma2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 151
  • acoma3.jpg
    acoma3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 154
  • acoma4.jpg
    acoma4.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 157

...I think Pismo would have been more fun than that..:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

5h30min driveand im home. pics up loading now.

Back