• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• We are aware of the issue with our internal search engine and we will be bringing it back online shortly. For now please use the Google search bar near the top of each page. Thanks, Rick
^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

BSlusser

Reaction score
City, State
Fullerton, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT SOHC
wish i would've seen this earlier! my buddy goes to school at poly, i totally could've gone if i had known a few weeks ago. im not a serious regular on this site but i wouldn't mind being one someday. ill keep an eye open for part duex (sp?)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...I have been having the hardest time to be able to say, I can not make it..My work schedule will not allow me to take any time off, let alone 3 days...:(

Black Goblin

Reaction score
City, State
Tolono, Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 GC 4x4 92 Ex 4x4 33s
Haven't sold my car yet so I don't see me making it out there either.:rolleyes::(

white96x

Reaction score
City, State
Rancho Cuc,Ca(home) SLO,Ca(school)
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 E.B.
Doesn't look like it's going to be much of a run then does it? So the only for sure's are RJ and Lifeguard? I know arvin (clarkkent) said he was probably working and didn't know when he would get done/if he would be able to make it out and like i said earlier in this thread i have finals next week so if i go it won't be for too long but i'm willing to show up to meet everyone (ha, all two of you) and check out the rides...i'm planning on being there sometime between 10 and 11 on saturday.

lifeguard379

Reaction score
City, State
sacremento,ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 eddie bauer 2 door
i plan on hiting the road by 8 in the morn. hope the get there by 2 or 3

Last edited:

lifeguard379

Reaction score
City, State
sacremento,ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 eddie bauer 2 door
ok were heading out the door. see you guys there. i will be on chan 3 on the cb.

R.J.

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
La Habra Hts, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 Bronco II
me and justin will be heading up tomorrow morning. we'll either head home sat night or sunday morning.

this run is looking pretty sad with all the peeps canceling :(

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...I am definately bummed...:(

lifeguard379

Reaction score
City, State
sacremento,ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 eddie bauer 2 door
well me and my girl are hear. we will prob be some where close to post 2 or any where high. i will pm my number so we can meat up.:cool:

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...Take plenty of pics and I hope you guys have a great time...Is it super crowded up there?

lifeguard379

Reaction score
City, State
sacremento,ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 eddie bauer 2 door
not really crowded as it is windy. we are in town to getaway from it for a bit.lol

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...Did anyone else show up yet and how much is gas up there???

lifeguard379

Reaction score
City, State
sacremento,ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 eddie bauer 2 door
just me and R.J. i think the gas station we passed said 4.30 sumthin.

white96x

Reaction score
City, State
Rancho Cuc,Ca(home) SLO,Ca(school)
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 E.B.
wish i would have checked here earlier...i drove back and forth on sand highway for about 45 mins but didn't see any explorers...then i get home check the site and the info i would have needed is now posted...oh well, if you guys are planning on staying til tom.(sun) let me know so i can cruise out and say whats up

lifeguard379

Reaction score
City, State
sacremento,ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 eddie bauer 2 door
my girl and i are staying till tomorrow.dono about R.J.but were right next to post 4.close to the toilet.lol

Boomer12

Reaction score
City, State
Hesperia, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Raptor Screw
So instead of having fun playing at the beach, I got the pleasure of spending my Saturday in Yucca Valley. Oh well I still managed to have some fun...:thumbsup:

Attachments

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...I think Pismo would have been more fun than that..:(

Boomer12

Reaction score
City, State
Hesperia, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Raptor Screw
We lost ~350 acres of brush, but not a single home...it was a very good day...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

lifeguard379

Reaction score
City, State
sacremento,ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 eddie bauer 2 door
5h30min driveand im home. pics up loading now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tbars4 Pismo beach-Part Deux August 10-12 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 249
Hbrichman Ocotillio Wells and Pismo Beach Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
Tbars4 Pismo Beach June 19-21 '09 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 123
mounty71 Pismo Beach anyone? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 19
W Pismo Beach Jan 14-16 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
C pismo beach run? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 17
G Pismo beach, San Luis obispo, Lake Lopez Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
S CenCal pismo?? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
C Return from Pismo-Part deux '07 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 82
Tbars4 Return from Pismo Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 82
FROADER Pismo the weekend of June 2nd. Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 119
FROADER Pismo on August 12th & 13th. Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 87
FROADER Will be in Pismo, Aug 12-14 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 18
C Pismo Dunes Memorial Day Weekend Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 9
jimbo74 I'm Going To Pismo!!! Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 8
C Pismo Dunes Camp and Mob. May 20th '05. Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 32
C pismo run? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 3
B pismo memorial day weekend Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
C Pismo Dune Meet Jan.30th Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 91
C Pics from Pismo Dec.12 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 13
C Dec.12 Pismo Dune MeeT Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 5
C PICS!! FUN DAY @ Pismo Dunes w/clarkkent Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 10
C Pismo Dunes, CA Oct. 25-26 Meet Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 208
C Pismo Dunes, CA Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
M 4x4 beach passes? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
T Brigatine beach nj 4x4 parade ? anybody going ? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 1
T [Apr 7, 2012] ANNUAL 4X4-ATV RALLY APRIL 7-2012 MYRTLE BEACH AREA (ash, nc) Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 1
Wills05xlt4x4 Wanted oregon inlet camp/ 4x4 beach trip oct 21-23 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 119
Wills05xlt4x4 Wanted Everyone please voice concern to keep hatteras beach open to 4x4! Deadline 9/19/2011 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
F OBX beach driving Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 17
T Anyone know any off road trail close to Huntington Beach? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 5
S anyone wanna help in in the va beach area? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 3
V Cape Cod Beach Run: August 27th and 28th Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 106
P End of Summer Beach Run Ocean Shores Wa Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
N Bear Lake Run/whoops/beach baja! Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 22
M Where to go beach driving on the eastern shore area of VA or MD? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
C Road Trip to Rosarito Beach!? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 19
Spas August 23/24 Long Beach Island, NJ Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 57
M Does anyone know where there is beach access for 4x4ing in North Carolina? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 17
M Where to go offroad in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 3
Stic-o Truckhaven Oct. 21st -23rd 20th Anniversary Run Part 2 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 192
A next naches trip part ll Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 95
C Pick Your Part Sale Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
Stolle Local Part out. Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
F SAS part out feeler Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 13
Stic-o Pick A Part finds... Includes D-44, and MAn T-case. Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
R.J. Pick Your Part 50% Off Sale Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 13
aeaglenfitch 2008 NWE gathering PART 2 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 9
Tbars4 Cage Building Party Part Deux??? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 153
G Cape Cod! part deux Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 8