Rausch Creek Nov. 26

95exploderboy

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
City, State
Annapolis, MD and Lebanon, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Sport
Here is the plan, i know a bunch of jeepers goin up that day too, and last time i was there for the Katrina run i was the only explorer in the park, and probally one of 8 or so fords. So lets get a bunch of us together and show everyone up there that we can wheel with the best of them. guess we'll have to make 2 groups, stockers and well, non stockers. lets get a roll call goin, and say what group u would want to be in.

check out their site for directions and more info: http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.com/

"This Could Be You" :)
good2.jpg

Hope this works, i'm goin no matter what, but would be cooler if i had my own kind there with me, i'm sick of bein surrounded by jeeps.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That sounds like a good idea. The only problem is hunting season opens that following monday. Is there any way you would wanna do it that following weekend

The Park is closed the November 28th to December 10th cause of hunting season. I'd love to go but right now I have more important stuff to do.

Hey....you go to Pitt don't you!?

I'd ride along, but thats way too much driving for me to get out there.

dont mess in the woods during PA's rifle deer season, your ass will get shot. Id lovet o go but im flat outbroke.

I'll talk to the wife but it's hard for me to get away now that we have three kids. My high school reunion is that weekend too and I cant remember if it is on Saturday or Sunday. I'll let you know shortly.

im outa state that weekend but up for a run dec. 4th still at paragon.

I'm gonna really try to get down there.

it's sort of a drive but i should be able to pull it off
i'm in new york. and like 3.5 hours to be there at 8 am thats gonna be rough.
but I think i'm in. I'm gonna be open diffing it but i got 33x12.5 pro comps mud terrains, they are sort running out of tread but they get the job done.

sweet, glad to see another ex wil be joining me. pm me ur phone number and stuff so we can communicate on sat if we have to before u get there, or have any questions about finding RC etc.

Back