DSCF0251_Small_.jpg

DSCF0258_Small_.jpg

DSCF0287_Small_.jpg

DSCF0289_Small_.jpg

DSCF0299_Small_.jpg

DSCF0300_Small_.jpg

DSCF0343_Small_.jpg

DSCF0353_Small_.jpg

The last picture is the traffic leaving the camping area, enveloped in blowing dust and sand.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...i see you started removing your tupperware, or did truckhaven do that for you...:D

No, having a shot leaf spring and hitting the whoops at 10 mph did that.

Here are some of the pics I took out there. I'm waiting to get some more from people in our club. Lots of wind Sat. like everyone said but the good news for me is, I won the Teraflex low gears for the 231 transfer, they sell for over $1,000 so I made money wheelin!:D

Turns out the best area was 1/2 mile from our camp site. I brought my daughter & we had a blast. I hope next year it goes back to TruckHaven:

Froaders dream van:

IMG_0914.jpg

Pic of my van and Explorer together before the run. I was going to tow the Ex but my trailer wasn't ready, so I just drove out.

IMG_0897.jpg

Campsite cuties:

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

Congratulations Fat Cat. What did you do to win the gears?

I see you painted it Colin's favorite color:D Ultra Flat Black

Looks like the "Stealth Explorer":p:

I dig the new Mirrors too! :thumbsup:

and you shaved the front doors but not the back?:confused:

Congratulations Fat Cat. What did you do to win the gears?

They have a raffle for those who sign up. On Saturday night, they hold the raffle for everyone that did. Brother_of_Jefe won a front bumper for his jeep the same night.

cool pics!

hot chica danny, good work ;)

IMG_6361.jpg

I dig the new Mirrors too! :thumbsup:

Those are classic Perrys mirrors, I like those too.

Chris, how did the girls like wheeling? Did you stay on the milder stuff?

Froaders dream van:

IMG_0914.jpg
See, that's what I'm talking about!

Bummed we didn't get to meet up out there Chris, but hopefully soon w'll get the chance.

Yup, we had a good time! Like Froader said, you get a raffle ticket when you sign up & I won one of the prizes.

I brought my 5 year old daughter & there were some other kids for her to play with. On the big run Saturday, I took her & two of her friends & we made it to the first hill climb & "I have to go to the bathroom" so we turned around & then almost made it to the second hill climb & the girls wanted to go back to camp to eat & play in the dirt. I didn't mind much as there really wasn't much fun stuff on the run. Like I said, the best wheeling was right behind our campsite & we played there while the moms watched the kids...

I like the truck flat black & got lots of thumbs up out there. Steve, the front doors are fiberglass & I'm going to be cutting them down to 3/4 doors in a bit.

Sorry I didn't get to meet up with you guys, but I hope to make one of the runs in a better place next time.

Only took a few pics:rolleyes:

Group7.jpg

Trail2.jpg

Tow.jpg

and sense we're showing pics of tow rigs:p:

Trailer5.jpg

I'm down, let me know when the race is! I guess its just between you, FAT CAT, and me at this point ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You guys remember what I was talking about around the camp fire??

i'm going to build an 8 seater!!!

Go the full 16 or nothing! Imagine the person who takes that order..."Ok Mr. Ignacio I got you down for 16 reclining Mastercrafts with harnesses will that be all for today?"

Back