Photos - Return from Truck Haven 2006 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos Return from Truck Haven 2006

Stic-o said:
Jefe, it's a PITA try'n to change the format, from Avi. to something I can use. :banghead:
Yeah, I know. I've got all kinds of NLE software, but the only software that will capture from my firewire camera is MS Movie Maker. :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BKennedy said:
Yeah, that is the one that dug the huge trenches so no others could climb that hill after its attempt.

yah I was definitely the first one to dig holes on that one :mattmoon:

I thought you had a front locker?? :rolleyes:

If you have a fast connection I can send you raw footage in email... Or I could upload it to the site and let you grab it from there. Interested?

Dang yall...wish we had that kinda stuff out here! Need to move out west...anyone need the services of a computer programmer, and will pay to move me and sell the house i'm going to close in 1.75 hours?? hahahaha

looks like a blast :D

Jefe said:
Yeah, I know. I've got all kinds of NLE software, but the only software that will capture from my firewire camera is MS Movie Maker. :rolleyes:
You're guys' favorite MAC guy here with Final Cut Pro, can read all that stuff. :p

FROADER said:
You're guys' favorite MAC guy here with Final Cut Pro, can read all that stuff. :p
Yeah, so why aren't you editing videos??

Stic-O could sell his truck, and with any luck, end up with enough money to buy a nice Quad G5 and Final Cut Pro. Then he could get out of this silly "buying shoes" business and follow his real talent of making movies. ;) Of course, then he'd have to sell his wifes truck to get the dual 23" LCDs and other "necessary" accesories. :eek:

:D

Jefe said:
Yeah, so why aren't you editing videos??

Stic-O could sell his truck, and with any luck, end up with enough money to buy a nice Quad G5 and Final Cut Pro. Then he could get out of this silly "buying shoes" business and follow his real talent of making movies. ;) Of course, then he'd have to sell his wifes truck to get the dual 23" LCDs and other "necessary" accesories. :eek:

Yes, but he would have to first get the permission of all of his wife's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd cousins before he could do this..

Hey Steve,
can ya burn be a copy to DVD? I'm still dial up impaired here so I don't dare download any movies. Someday i'll get high speed internet but right now I spend all my money on truck parts and tools :p

DB_1 high speed internet is a truck tool :)

DB_1 said:
Hey Steve,
can ya burn be a copy to DVD? I'm still dial up impaired here so I don't dare download any movies. Someday i'll get high speed internet but right now I spend all my money on truck parts and tools :p

Yeah, I think I may try to put all the movies on one disc one day.

I'll send you a copy though ;)

DB_1 said:
Hey Steve,
can ya burn be a copy to DVD? I'm still dial up impaired here so I don't dare download any movies.

Stic-o said:
Yeah, I think I may try to put all the movies on one disc one day.

I'll send you a copy though ;)

You think I might be able to get a little bit of that love too, I have the same issues, living out here in the sticks all they allow us id Dial-Up at a max rate of 28.8, looking at thread on here with pics is hard enough, vids are just plain impossible.

Jeff - :navajo:

BKennedy said:
...I do [have a locker], but it quit working that morning.

Translation: " I have an ARB"

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Dont jinx me, I love my ARB's, so far so good!

with this snow I pretty much have to have selectable so I can use my 4x4 on the streets, ARB is the clear choice for me, I ma hoping that my extra care taken during the installation (after seeing the air line and electrical failures first hand) will continue my trouble free off road experiences...

410Fortune said:
DB_1 high speed internet is a truck tool :)

Yeah, I can order my parts and get in debt even faster huh? :p

Thanks Steve, I'd like to see the live action footage when you get around to it :thumbsup:

FROADER said:

Colin, How do you like the aussie? and how much was it? how is it on the street?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Collin take a look at your "old fenderguy explorer" thread
UPDATED PICS :eek: Just in time for the 4th and 5th
Nate

Back