Truck Haven 2011 January 15-16 MLK Weekend | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven 2011 January 15-16 MLK Weekend

Small turn out... Should we do a pot luck dinner again? Or every man for himself??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like the pot luck idea. Im still a maybe though.

~Mark

Have Char start the pot-luck thread. We have to have one, even if its a "Bring your own main dish and a side to share".

Put me on the IN list. I better get out there since I missed the last trip. I'll have to be a ride along if someone has a seat.

Bill, i'll take those fenders if they are still up for grabs and if you are coming out.

My "maybe" is looking dimmer and dimmer... things got a bit more complicated - I won't be moving back till the end of January... guess I will try and make it for the next run... Moab perhaps?

Current list:

1. Rick and Char
2. CJ/DaExplorer
3. Mounty71
4. Bkennedy
5. RangerX
6. Zukman
7. Jeep Gary
8. Grant00
9. DB 1

Char will start a pot luck thread later today:thumbsup:

...I know there were 3-4 newbies wanting to come out to TH...:dunno:

...If we have some newbies interested I'll bring the Ranger and do a newbie run or a couple...just need a couple to sign in here...

...:shifty_ey ...You know you want to...:D

Sorry to say, but I will have to bail out on this one also. I just got notified again (second time) that my refrig. in the motorhome has another recall and that I can not use it due to a possible fire. It will take 4 to 6 week's to get the part and have it installed by Camping World. Have a fun time!

Sorry to say, but I will have to bail out on this one also. I just got notified again (second time) that my refrig. in the motorhome has another recall and that I can not use it due to a possible fire. It will take 4 to 6 week's to get the part and have it installed by Camping World. Have a fun time!
It must be a Norcold. A buddy at work just had his RV burn to the frame because the fridge caught fire.

not looking real good for us. The recent rains were too much for the motorhome roof. Will depend on how quickly it can be repaired. And yes it is covered by insurance(thank goodness). Will update as soon as we know more

Hrm.. The more and more it looks good for me, the more people drop out. Are you guys trying to tell me something?

~Mark

Sorry to say, but I will have to bail out on this one also. I just got notified again (second time) that my refrig. in the motorhome has another recall and that I can not use it due to a possible fire

Come on out and bring a ice chest :p:

...Paul, I'll loan you my 65 qt. fridge/freezer to use for the trip...It's ac/dc...:D

Paul, if you turn off the fridge and its gas line shut-off it is not possible to have a fire. Get a big cooler and come on out! Rough it a little.

Yes, it is a Norcold. they should just replace the frig. Two recall's in 6 month's. And yes, I thought about all your option's, before I made my decision, but I need to make a trip to Tucson also (family business), so that where I'm going.

Just two weeks away:bounce:

Ok, move me to the "in" column.

~Mark

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back