Updating Info on SyncMyRide website | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Updating Info on SyncMyRide website

RGK53

Reaction score
I was required to have my MFT upgrade done at the dealer. There doesn't seem to be a way for me to update my SyncMyRide account to reflect this, and it's still showing I have the older version.
Is this something else the dealer has to take care of?

Run a vehicle health report. It will take a few minutes, but should update your version on SMR.

I was required to have my MFT upgrade done at the dealer. There doesn't seem to be a way for me to update my SyncMyRide account to reflect this, and it's still showing I have the older version.
Is this something else the dealer has to take care of?

Follow steps in video and report will be sent to SMR via your cell phone. Phone must be paired/linked to MFT.

http://owner.ford.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Owner/Page/SyncPage

I had mine updated at dealer using USB and they did not update SMR. I had to run the health report myself. If the dealer re-flashed your MFT using a computer, I would assume SMR would be automatically updated with current software version.

You can also download the Status Checker software onto a USB stick and put that into your vehicle then come back to the SYNCMYRIDE site and put the USB drive back into your computer and it will update for you with Confirmed Install.

I did it that way.

Back