2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa! | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Where do you want to go wheeling for the 2011 AFN's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my pos needs some help but shes in a perfectly wheel-able state and well as show worthy as it gets...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hotel Booked and registration done

If anyone need room please let me know I Will have room for both night

Chris

Registered!! Now to get all the parts ordered and installed...

Registered and Booking Hotel now! Excited!

Explorer 0, Edge 1

Expo needs some work before she is show worthy again, so the new Edge Sport will do fine. Will have some goodies by then also, :p

Here is an update on my situation; Moose's trans just went.:mad: With no job its kinda hard to get her fixed. As long as I can get it fixed within the next few weeks I will register. If not I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

For any of you attending the BBQ the Mach 1 Registry has on Friday night, we could use some of the following:

We need salad's, rolls, Buns, dessert's/cookies, chips/pretzels.......

Let me know what you can bring and I'll cross post it on the registry.

Thanks!! :thumbsup:

For any of you attending the BBQ the Mach 1 Registry has on Friday night, we could use some of the following:

Let me know what you can bring and I'll cross post it on the registry.

Thanks!! :thumbsup:

I'll talk to Lindsy, I'm sure she wouldnt mind making cookies being that a "few" of them go MIA during production :rolleyes:

I'll talk to Lindsy, I'm sure she wouldnt mind making cookies being that a "few" of them go MIA during production :rolleyes:

....I have no idea what you're talking about :D

Jeff, I can definitely do cookies and sweets- how many dozen and/or how many people should I plan to feed?

gimme somethin to bring and a quantity and ill bring whatever you need. you guys have fed me for how many years now?

gimme somethin to bring and a quantity and ill bring whatever you need. you guys have fed me for how many years now?

How about 4 bags of hamburger rolls (the 12 packs)?

not sure if me tara, and jt will be there or not, but if we do make it, i will bring......something. fell bad for pigging out last year and not bringing anything.

Also had a request from M1R if someone could volunteer to bring beer :)

Also had a request from M1R if someone could volunteer to bring beer :)

How much.. I bet I could load the Explorer or camry with beer :D

edit.. Do they have to be full of beer or can they be empty?

How much.. I bet I could load the Explorer or camry with beer :D

edit.. Do they have to be full of beer or can they be empty?

Full and lots of it...:D

not sure if me tara, and jt will be there or not, but if we do make it, i will bring......something. fell bad for pigging out last year and not bringing anything.

you will be

A choice was not given

What else is needed foodwise?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What else is needed foodwise?

Pretzels, chips, salads, munchies, etc.

Basically whatever you can bring will probably be consumed. We go through a lot of food.

DSC01774.JPG

Back