fiberglass cowl hood group buy 2nd gen. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

fiberglass cowl hood group buy 2nd gen.

ok

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

racing-gif.gif

weekly bump

+1

So that's 3 of us so far.

So that's 3 of us so far.

as bad as this may sound it might be 2. Just had a big expense happen and not sure if I will be able to afford it. time will tell

Hope your finances recover quickly!

Its almost March, and April is getting closer....

Is it go time yet?

I'm ready. I would like to get it ordered before the end of the month really.

I'm ready. I would like to get it ordered before the end of the month really.

when around did you want to order andy? i am planning on calling in the next few days if i remember and let him know we are ready to order.
text me to remind me as well

weekly bump

f3bb99092365ff015bf0512e.gif

ok, so we are getting down to the wire. anyone new interested and hasnt posted?

Not sure why I didn't get a notificaiton that you posted on this thread since I did last... I'm ready any time Tim. I would like to have it installed by summer, so by the end of this week would be great!

Just found these updates.
I want one and have money put aside for one now.
Are they open on Saturdays? I would like to pick mine up in person when it is done.

I have one concern now too, as this Corona virus thing is here and there are quarantines, shut downs, and all kinds of stuff going on.
They closed schools for two weeks in PA and NJ, I wonder if he will be able to keep his business open for the next two weeks.
Maybe we should wait two more weeks to see what will happen?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah the shut downs and school closings are nation wide. In Ohio schools are closed through May. My thought was to get the orders placed ASAP so we might have them sooner than August at the rate things are going.

Back