It's Always Something!
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
MO MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 & 95 XLT's
Well looks everybody is going to survive this years event after all. We had some good times and took on some carnage. We made the best out of what we had, and I believe a lot of the members will return again for more of SMORR. :D

With 95* temps we only had 1 rig having over heating issues, not bad. I do think this needs to be moved to the Fall time for comfort reasons.

Post your pics, and video here if you would please. :thumbsup:

I would like to thank Rick & Maniak once again, for the gifts we passed out.
Thanks! :salute:
Also everybody that was involved with the gift swap! I ended up with a very nice full size spare MT with a 10" wheel! Thanks to B2guy for donating that into the pile of goodies!

groupphoto.jpg

grouprigposer.jpg

tireclimbposer.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

AAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG! I can't figure out how to get these dang pic's from the easy my ass kodak easy share BS. I didn't check which card was in my camara after joshua deleted old pictures.

So maybe jon can in a couple days and help me post them here later??:(

I did get to look at a couple very bouncy videos. Must not have had the stablizer set every well!!

Gregg you put on a great meet!! everyone should try real hard to make the next one!!!!

Brad thanks for leading us around ya did good!!

Preicous the wander weenie has been MIA since we got back. I think she is beet also.

Joshua after a shower was back to normal!!

Me I'm done!!

Hope everyone makes it home and has better luck posting there pic's then me.

Well when we got back to the house the temp in the shade in the yard was reading 103 so i told jason screw this, we will charge the a/c on the ranger and you guys can take it home and we can worry about the ex later. so the a/c should be freezeing tiff out by now, but she did say the a/c could never be to cold lol, so what was my rescue prize two happy campers and 3 hand shakes :D and nothing better than returning the help all the guys gave me yesterday down in the creek bed :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :salute: i'll take a look at the ex this week and see what i can find or drive it over the a tranny shop and see what they can find-out. Let me know when you make it home

and send me your # as i forgot to get it,

steve

Right on steve!! Can't beat that buddy!!!

That was an awesome meet, currently working on uploading pictures to photobucket. It was great getting to meet a lot of new people and wheel some cool new places, the new body damage is taking a little to get used to but oh well its part of wheeling.

Turdle, I didn't see your post till I got back here about stopping by otherwise we could have stopped and helped out as well, maybe another smorr run soon or a KSrocks meet to test that beast out.

tried to attach pics but having issues.

A tale of 2 rigs, a mud hole and a tractor.

Bah, these tractor tires are too easy. Hmm, what else can I do? I know! That little mud hole looks like fun!
b2guytireclimb.jpg

Crap! This mud hole aint that much fun!
b2guystuck.jpg

b2guystuckplowed.jpg

Josh to the rescue!
joshtotherescue.jpg

Well, that almost worked. MeanGene to the rescue!
meangenetotherescue.jpg

Stupid Mud!
b2guyallmuddyunstuck.jpg

Hey I will show that little ranger how we get it done!
meangenetryingthepit.jpg

Crap! Stupid Mud!
meangenestuck.jpg

meangenebrokendriveshaft.jpg

Brandon to the rescue!
brandontotherescue.jpg

tractorpull.jpg

meangeneunstuck.jpg

meangeneoutofhole.jpg

Hey kid! $5 for the U-joint if you can find it!
kidinmudpit.jpg

Stupid Mud!

Right on steve!! Can't beat that buddy!!!

ya and at least 3rd gears works in the ranger it's been a tough old truck and get's great mileage out on the road, thank you and josh for all your help yesterday couldn't have done with-out all of you. but that lift block needs alot of help and my 3rd gear didn't work on the way home 40 mph tops with the heater blowing wide open :fire: i still feel like a piece of fried chicken

ya and at least 3rd gears works in the ranger it's been a tough old truck and get's great mileage out on the road, thank you and josh for all your help yesterday couldn't have done with-out all of you. but that lift block needs alot of help and my 3rd gear didn't work on the way home 40 mph tops with the heater blowing wide open :fire: i still feel like a piece of freid chicken

You must be talking about this little incident :)

stevefixingrig.jpg

He used to have a head! :p:

I just had to get the first stuck of the run, with a locker this wouldn't have happened but my ls is pretty much toast so not much better than an open diff.
SANY0532.jpg

SANY0536.jpg

My new found body damage, after getting stuck and using the hi-lift to get out I somehow forgot to pick it back up, so thankfully Mark was nice enough to go back out with me to track it down. Well back the trail we went, after passing some jeeps and asking them if they had they told me no, so on I went. Turns out they did have and gave it to Mark. While turning around to head back out I backed up a little to much to clear a rock and hit a different rock.
SANY0665.jpg

SANY0666.jpg

Another Casulty
SANY0667.jpg

SANY0592.jpg

SANY0590.jpg

SANY0595.jpg

I'll try to get the videos uploaded tomorrow along with some other pictures that didn't transfer for some reason.

Speed TV will air last weekends KOH qualifier on the Lucas Oil "On the Edge" show.

I just got done watching a bunch of videos on Youtube of it, Holy Crap! These guys took a beating out there, Its a must watch for those that just got back from this park.

Made it back! Relaxin' in the ac at Tiff's now, I'm gonna crash here and head out early in the morning. I'm physically and emotionally drained.

Steve, what else can I say? You the man! :thumbsup::salute: Thanks!

I guess we'll find out about my tranny sometime this week, hopefully its something simple, and not destroyed. The important thing is that everyone is home safe though. We'll figure the rest out later.

Thanks for a great weekend everybody! Especially Gmanpaint for putting it on, and 88comingup for getting me home safe. :salute:

Thanks to everyone for coming was great time, thanks for everything you do Greg to get these setup, since it takes alotta work! Here is few pics I took didnt take as many as normally do for some reason?

030.jpg

026.jpg

018-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

We did pic up the plate that fell out after was off the hole :)
003-1.jpg

Thanks for having me down, it was great! I wish I could've been there earlier and stayed longer. It was awesome to meet everyone there. Next event I should have the ex more prepared to do some wheelin.

getting called into work <--really sucks!

Thanks Greg for letting me tag along in your rig, she did great!

I'll bring the wife and her daughter Tiff, they both like goin to Mud Runs, so they should like this as well. LOL..

Looks like you guys had some fun out there:chug: Any rock trails there?

I took better pics with Jason's camera but he will have to download those himself... these are just from my phone.

Following yellowford on Friday's night run
IMG00405.jpg

Elessar65 and me
IMG00409.jpg

This is what it's all about
IMG00416.jpg

Saturday nights passenger party with yellowford and jakebrake's passengers
IMG00421.jpg

I was a dirty girl this weekend... and loved it
IMG00423.jpg

My new man, Josh
IMG00426.jpg

Elessar65's X
IMG00424.jpg

*SIGH* I'm still sad about missing this
IMG00400.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back