Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA. | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA.

Were having a Halloween meet in MO.

You guys up to a challenge?

We can have a post meet thread with pics and video. Anything goes, from costumes, rig decorations, camping decorations, best wheeling pics, best wheeling video, worst stuck pics, worst carnage, biggest bonfire, funniest pic/video, etc...

Just say the word, and it's on like Donkey Kong! :burnout:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh it's AWn, my friend! I'm sure that between Ben, Chris and myself we can come up with a live video feed and some ridiculous pictures! :D

Btw guys, costumes aren't required but the whole house will be decked out for Halloween, as will myself and the blind one ;)

Let the games begin!

JS_starter_pistols.tiff_t460.jpg

:salute:

I got to the site today successfully, I know a week or so ago firefox showed me the warning too but tonight let me on with no warning.

I got to the site today successfully, I know a week or so ago firefox showed me the warning too but tonight let me on with no warning.

I made some contacts with the people responsible for making it an "ok" site....

now... as for the comp... its on!!!! (so everyone showing up here better be WELL prepaired!!!

As for you, fishy:

ibrakefortuna.jpg

I feel I should warn y'all that Skunk likes to grope unsuspecting partygoers when he's drunk..

:D

IMG_0651_Small_.jpg

Chris_5_lovins.jpg

lmao..... that was a great night that I dont remember

haha nicee

Mini skunk is freakin' sweet! I guess I should find a costume or something... Is 'Magic Scout Fluid' (aka gasoline) allowed for biggest bonfire? :D

i prefer ether =p

hmm I could rock the full kit I have here

I can do a costume

I wanna dress up in a costume but I don't know what to wear.

If you mix deisel, gasoline and ether together it makes a really big fire ball and sometimes large boom. It's always fun.

Peanut oil also works quite well for big fire balls. Not that me or the fire patrol/administration from camp knows anything about that....

Haha. We shall try that if you come on this trip. Should be a good trip. My shackles should be coming in this week so I'll have about two inch lift this time around.

Sweetness, any sort of lift helps. I'm pushing to get a 4 inch lift done by than... I hope.

Nice, Bats. Who you directing the ? to Surreal? Me or Bats?

Not sure, I found an all inclusive Tough Country kit on JC Witney for around 600. I checked locally at the Truck Shop and they would have to order most of the parts separately, and their distributer doesn't stock most of them anyways. What would you recommend that's available and doable without too much hassle?

do it yoself or invite everyone to a buildup =]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back