19 owns you (gonna be in truckin too!) worklog! | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

19 owns you (gonna be in truckin too!) worklog!

28 speaker fiberglass interior install work log

i used to have a list of mods here that was current late 2004

it is now april 2005 and not one of those mods still apply. please just go to the last few pages for new pictures.

Attachments

• aaa14.JPG
    aaa14.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 2,028
  • aaa12.JPG
    aaa12.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 2,039
  • aaa4.jpg
    aaa4.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2,033

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

in due time...

i need to go take some first- lol.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

expo5.0 said:
in due time...

i need to go take some first- lol.

What, you got finals or something slowing ya down? :bounce:

nah, i already took them now.

i found a really cool location for FORD photo shoots too.

LOL, at the 19th hole of the local golf course?

lol, no- but i did drop my driver off for paint yesterday when i picked the truck up. Expect some pictures of that too upcoming.

expo5.0 said:
nah, i already took them now.

i found a really cool location for FORD photo shoots too.

Do tell :)

-Matt

well, you can see in the pictures in a bit. It was across the river from the ranger plant in highland, down in the lock and dam parking lot. From there the backdrop was the river, river bluff, and a huge FORD sign in the background. I hope the photos turn out well now that i said that, but i'll definitely go back again to take more pictures there either way.

got the picture cd from target and can't figure out how to upload crap.

when i browse and try to select the dvd rom drive it is labeled dvd drive D (i dont' know if thats right or not) but every time i click it, it says its empty and i shoudl insert a disc, yet the disc is certainly in there. I'm pretty pissed. Any help?

expo5.0 said:
got the picture cd from target and can't figure out how to upload crap.

when i browse and try to select the dvd rom drive it is labeled dvd drive D (i dont' know if thats right or not) but every time i click it, it says its empty and i shoudl insert a disc, yet the disc is certainly in there. I'm pretty pissed. Any help?

Oh no!! Try rebooting, that is a very common fix for all sorts of problems. If you right click on your drive icon, select explore. I don't know, just trying to provide some help because I want to see some pics!

maybe your dvd drive is dvd only?

etc said:
maybe your dvd drive is dvd only?

Not likely. I don't know of any that were DVD only.

Maybe they screwed up the CD when making it.

did u click refresh in the drive window =) if u have auto insert notification off sometimes u need to refresh to be able to get into the CD...do u have more then 1 drive?

i think its my computer, i'm just going to end up giving the disc to my friend tonight i think.

i've had problems with my cd rom/dvd whatever drive for as long as i've had it and best buy has supposedly replaced it 3 times already. Funny thing is whenever i want to use it it doesn't recognize that there is a disc in it)

also, maybe unrelated the disc gets really hot...

really hot doesnt matter...they spin really really really fast =) so they get hot not a big problem

lol, well i still don't have the pictures.

But now MikeKnott has the disc so its up to him to figure out how to upload them etc. I am no longer to blame.

here are two bad pictures, the ones im waiting for Mike to upload are much better, and have all the little extra things complete which these do not. such as undercoating, cleaning the car, winshield wipers, fog lights in etc. etc. etc.

Attachments

• truckpaindaryldone11.JPG
    truckpaindaryldone11.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 493
  • truckpaintdarryldone22.JPG
    truckpaintdarryldone22.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 484

Wow, that looks great. The bumper looks especially good painted.

Can't wait to see the real pics...

With the flames, do you gain any seat of the pants horsepower? :p

Looks really nice. Congrats

just checking if this is resized enough

Attachments

• aaa2.jpg
    aaa2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 455
  • aaa1.jpg
    aaa1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 452

Is that "Ford" on that sign way back in the background by the rainbows? Looks good my friend, looks good. I bet you can't wait for that paint to harden so you can get out and put about 4 or 5 coats of wax on it? That always made me feel good after getting a new paint job, that first wax job!!

Back