• Register Today It's free!

Dreamr shows me around...

everythintech

Reaction score
City, State
Lynnwood, Wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 XLT
Well today i went on a trail ride with dreamr and his daughter. We went up by reiter pit, just passed it. Man some of the views were awesome! I wont give away where, but one spot has a camping area right next to a waterfall. Awesome time, thnx dreamr for the tour guide! hope to do it again sometime, maybe a group get together, or bbq and camping at that spot..? anyways, i forgot my camera, but dreamr got a few...

trailride3.jpg

trailride2.jpg

trailride1.jpg

Glad you enjoyed the views. I was kinda worried you would get bored following us around while we scouted out camping spots :D

There is some pretty country back in them Cascades..wait til summer when the snow melts and I'll take you up a few of the roads and trails deeper in around the peaks. We kept to the lowlands today. The Gps says our highest elevation was just over 2500......which means the snowline on that side is up a few hundred feet from last weekend :D

Here is the only other picture that I took.

etc_003k.jpg

Hey sounds like you guys had fun, I gotta get up there some time. So anyone up for a run this coming saturday....I went down to walkers this weekend had a kick ass time thinking of going back there this sat. if anyones interesting there was nothing to wild except for seeing some jeeps get down and dirty, but pritty mild other than the water hole I went threw......lol

Back