GWNF Run: Early-Mid December 2011 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

GWNF Run: Early-Mid December 2011

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yep, same rocks ;)

we got too busy fixing DominicanX's truck at the end of Stony Run and ran out of time. gotta hit shoe creek sometime!

Doesn't look like anyone made it all the way over it;p looks a little wetter this time up there.sounds like you all had fun besides that one mishap

Nah, we didn't dare try. But next year i'll have 35s and all my skid plates in (just finished installing the gas tank skid plate. Maybe rock-sliders. Then I'm definitely making the attempt!

Nah, we didn't dare try. But next year i'll have 35s and all my skid plates in (just finished installing the gas tank skid plate. Maybe rock-sliders. Then I'm definitely making the attempt!

:p 35s might not do it,if you zoom in on this pic you can see the only reason i made it was because my frame fit perfectly between the two rocks and my body just cleared the rocks,by inches.i cant wait till next year;)
img9651i.jpg

pfft. id try it as i am now. body damage is character :)

not talking about body damage,thats the lest that will happen.you would high center as soon as the front dropped off.looks like people stacked rocks on the front side to make it not so bad

Back